Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
July 2015: Leo Timeframe & Jade Helm & Military Virus
This video of Walmart! nine minutes because the dude has so much wisdom to share, it's really not boring IMO or goofy, just a lot of use of the "F" word and from the seventies, I'm immune to the thing. Just so readers know it's in here.

This Vegas Walmart is one of the recently closed ones. They've taken the letters of the name of the store down on the front. (yeah, one of the first things that you do in a plumbing repair, or to avoid the union, cough cough.) Worse! there's at least *eleven* cams on the front of the roof, FRONT of the store!! Hmm...parking lot gonna be full of detainees before long?? or very heavy massive military equipment??

First half of this video is the pictures and some are of inside the store of course, and outside in the back, but it's the front that's so revealing. Oh! and the lobby...they've taken down the pictures of missing kids on the walls, in fact everything is down, as are the walls inside...again, why?! if this is either a plumbing issue or they're avoiding union. Nope....neither compute. You'll see.

Lastly, this is a video that can help awaken anyone you know that absolutely doesn't suspect anything's amiss with Walmarts and/or Jade Helm. Please consider emailing the link to this, or the video out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKVOA-HegSQ&feature=youtu.be
The Ad Council reacts to a lot of tweets and maybe other avenues of contact, about this freaky AARP psyops. Their answer doesn't hold any validity, so see their pitiful response!

http://www.infowars.com/ad-council-respo...ouncement/

(04-30-2015, 03:28 PM)Nanny Wrote: We don't know for sure what type of "false flag" event is likely this year during this Jade Helm, but we know for sure it will usher immediate Martial Law into our lives.

Have you seen the AARP TV commercial dated 2015, yet? I've got to grab hubby's headphones, and listen again, as I can already hear the words "martial law, calm and president" just as claimed.

PSYOPS without question....you'll see and hear. Being pretty immune to the nuttiness of the age we live in, and not putting hardly anything past "Them," still I'm shocked at the audacity this org. and those they're serving, have.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VdPyusbbCA
Eagle1, this song's, err article link is for you. Wink

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2015/0...y-the-cia/
Shocker about CIA controlling ISIS, eh? Where ja here it first? Mr. Dreambot is who caught this way back in Jun 2014! Good to see real world confirmation. Smile
Yes! thank you for directing to the June botruns. headed to peruse them a bit. (Can't wait to get confirmation if the freaks in Garland, Texas are Isis or not. Well, hope we get the truth of it.

Uh, I swear that I'm awake right now but not posting like it. You said "June!" Botruns go back to September. Ahem.....wake me when the war's over, okay? Wink

(05-03-2015, 09:06 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Shocker about CIA controlling ISIS, eh? Where ja here it first? Mr. Dreambot is who caught this way back in Jun 2014! Good to see real world confirmation. Smile
Yes indeed. Back in June, we were doing 2 bot runs about once a week. One bot run was for Project August (just on the PA dreams) and the other bot run was originally called "Dream Forecast" and I actually ran I think 3 different types of dream bot dictionaries on all the collective dreams. Those were published back in the blog side. It would be hard to research those bot runs because I wasn't publishing them in an orderly fashion like I'm doing now nor was I taking snapshots of the results (or at least on the majority of them). We were really at a slow crawl back then, trying to figure this thing out.
Hearing these details is a Fantastic! contrast to what and how much you are accomplishing now! Seriously, not just being complimentary. You've got so many avenues here that it's not easy to follow all of them. This Grand Experiment is already equivalent to a large buffet in the holiday season. Thank you for us being allowed to be a part of it.

(05-04-2015, 09:32 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: Yes indeed. Back in June, we were doing 2 bot runs about once a week. One bot run was for Project August (just on the PA dreams) and the other bot run was originally called "Dream Forecast" and I actually ran I think 3 different types of dream bot dictionaries on all the collective dreams. Those were published back in the blog side. It would be hard to research those bot runs because I wasn't publishing them in an orderly fashion like I'm doing now nor was I taking snapshots of the results (or at least on the majority of them). We were really at a slow crawl back then, trying to figure this thing out.
Thanks for being with us, Nanny!
Pentagon put out an official statement about Jade Helm and Texas.

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2015/05/04/26...ng-to.html
***Jade Helm (good!) Newsflash***

A Texas Congressman comes out against Jade Helm. Watch the MSM crucify this man. I've listened to him in the past years and he is a sharp one. When his bio was described on radio it was very impressive---he's not some goober from the woods though his countenance could actually lead one to think so. So, expecting the worst from MSM.

http://www.nationaljournal.com/congress/...r-20150505
***August*** This is so preliminary but it needs to be put here. I used a search engine and found this blog entry by Eagle1 that I had never read. (dang, do I need to go back and back.....to read a ton of his/your gems, Yes!)

I am not even finished reading this, and will reread it because "August" is a big deal in this. So, nothing huge happened last August and here we are with August in the middle of Jade Helm! So, this got me really on the edge of my seat, so-to-speak.

This is dated June of last year. It's about a very big, long dream Eagle1 had just made public, from Elyse, WOW...

I don't even know yet...."Is it koo or Coup?!" Wink

http://nationaldreamcenter.com/wp/2014/0...ow-public/
Yes, that one article could be the biggest all-time NDC post in terms of drawing traffic here. That was our glorious dreamer, Elyse, who became extremely busy after her latest birth. I hope we get to see her again. She has multiple talents, and I know her heart is here. But she's super busy Smile
HMMMM
makes me wonder how many of the Project August dreams had a 'military' aspect somewhere near Texas or Southwest borders that may include other nations/military exercises.

Good catch Nanny

Eagle1- what does your dream training say about dreaming a year in advance?
I think Nanny brings up a good point.
As the subconscious etheric is totally non-linear, how can one pin it down?
I think we've had this conversation before- many times.
Wonderful questions, AD. I love the way that mind of yours works!

Okay, as I'm generating a chock full presentation for the IASD conference in June, I am reminded about some very significant data points we collected in Project August.

First axiom: The incubation process pushes the typical short-term precognition window towards the intended incubation time window. So, for example, historically, if you were to put NO TIME PERIOD in your intention, you would have the biggest chance of it coming true at about 7 days. However, if you were to start in April and intend for August, your average time to manifestation would be 50 days. That is an incredible difference!

Here's something else, though. Axiom 2: The longer the dream takes to come true, the less accurate it will be. In other words, the less the dream will resemble the future event, the further out you project. So, if you intend for a precognitive dream for next week, that dream will be more accurate than your incubated dream for a time period of next year. 

Realize a couple of more tidbits:
- These rules were developed based on collective incubations, not individual dreams. This is important because each dreamer has their own set of talents and special gifts. I can't possibly know each individual probability of you, as an individual, getting an accurate precognitive dream. That wasn't part of the test.

- All the data supporting these rules is considered SUBTLE. The correlation (p) for the accuracy rule was .46. This means that there is definitely a correlation, but it's not super strong. A strong correlation would be something like .7 or .8. BUT, there is definitely a correlation there, albeit subtle.

Okay, so extrapolating those findings to Elyse's individual dream, basically, the longer it takes for her dream to manifest, the more unlike the dram it will be. However, in this case, Elyse's dream wasn't particualrly overly dramatic and crystal clear about the actual events. All that Koo said, ultimately, was that life is about to change in a big way. Therefore, I'm not overly concerned about a loss in preciseness in this case because the dream wasn't too precise to begin with. It still leaves a lot of P2 Creative force for us, too. That is, Life can change in a really good way or in a disasterous way. We actually have a large say in which direction that will end up being. And to be honest, I don't really care which way it is. I just would like to see some major changes because ultimately, the status quo is precisely what gives the string pullers their power. We need to break the collective out it's insatiable and deep state of hypnosis. Then and only then can glorious things happen. Then and only then will the power return to us both collectively AND individually.
This Austin dude that's so maligned by MSM has got a good number of govt. pamphets/booklets in front of him on this video. Doesn't get much better than this per proof of his/our claims. This was a well-spent ten minutes. Covers re-education camps and much more per the Jade Helm possibilities.

https://youtu.be/JFUCo__yJI8
Anonymous Issues Urgent Update On Operation Jade Helm

Posted 04/21/2015 2:17 am by Timothy Tuttle

Read more at http://patriotnewswire.com/2015/04/watch...jade-helm/
anyone remember this now compare this to the places where jade helm will be taking place.

DHS declares Search and Seizure rights inside 100 miles of USA border
http://www.democraticunderground.com/10022462596

Constitution 'exemption' zone spans 100 miles inland of US border– judge
Published time: December 31, 2013 23:15
Edited time: January 02, 2014 22:30
Get short URL
http://rt.com/usa/court-upholds-laptop-b...rches-041/
(05-06-2015, 11:21 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: Wonderful questions, AD. I love the way that mind of yours works!

Okay, as I'm generating a chock full presentation for the IASD conference in June, I am reminded about some very significant data points we collected in Project August.

First axiom: The incubation process pushes the typical short-term precognition window towards the intended incubation time window. So, for example, historically, if you were to put NO TIME PERIOD in your intention, you would have the biggest chance of it coming true at about 7 days. However, if you were to start in April and intend for August, your average time to manifestation would be 50 days. That is an incredible difference!

Here's something else, though. Axiom 2: The longer the dream takes to come true, the less accurate it will be. In other words, the less the dream will resemble the future event, the further out you project. So, if you intend for a precognitive dream for next week, that dream will be more accurate than your incubated dream for a time period of next year. 

Realize a couple of more tidbits:
- These rules were developed based on collective incubations, not individual dreams. This is important because each dreamer has their own set of talents and special gifts. I can't possibly know each individual probability of you, as an individual, getting an accurate precognitive dream. That wasn't part of the test.

- All the data supporting these rules is considered SUBTLE. The correlation (p) for the accuracy rule was .46. This means that there is definitely a correlation, but it's not super strong. A strong correlation would be something like .7 or .8. BUT, there is definitely a correlation there, albeit subtle.

Okay, so extrapolating those findings to Elyse's individual dream, basically, the longer it takes for her dream to manifest, the more unlike the dram it will be. However, in this case, Elyse's dream wasn't particualrly overly dramatic and crystal clear about the actual events. All that Koo said, ultimately, was that life is about to change in a big way. Therefore, I'm not overly concerned about a loss in preciseness in this case because the dream wasn't too precise to begin with. It still leaves a lot of P2 Creative force for us, too. That is, Life can change in a really good way or in a disasterous way. We actually have a large say in which direction that will end up being. And to be honest, I don't really care which way it is. I just would like to see some major changes because ultimately, the status quo is precisely what gives the string pullers their power. We need to break the collective out it's insatiable and deep state of hypnosis. Then and only then can glorious things happen. Then and only then will the power return to us both collectively AND individually.

I think the differences in accuracy have to do with the timelines. The sooner that events in any particular dream are thought to occur, the closer together the timelines are because not enough has happened to shift them away from one another. The farther out the forecast, the more changes which might occur to shift the timelines farther apart.

At any particular point in time, there's an infinite number of timelines stacked together, all with just slight differences. But timelines, like time, don't remain static. As people make their choices, the timelines will split off from one another, new timelines may be created, some timelines may dead end, and others may cease to exist. So the more that time passes, the greater the variation of timelines and the less likely any one prediction will occur.
Michigan and New Hampshire have military vehicles moving within their states, looking much like Jade Helm states.

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2015/0...-traitors/
Just so you know.
"War is coming, and while we can’t know the exact timing, we can assume the worst and do our best to be ready for it as quickly as possible."

When The Elites Wage War On America, This Is How They Will Do It

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2015/05/bran...americans/