Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4/13/15 Christian Giants, Hillary's Gaff, and more CHANI
This would be day number deux for Christian words towards the top of the run. Group 1 is ominous for this religious sector, and I’m wondering if it might be focused on the Vatican. Anyway, something GIANT and UNEXPECTED might be OCCURing with the CHRISTIAN church.

Has everyone yet seen Hillary’s big gaff in her Prez announcement? Personally, I don’t this is an accident, which makes today’s Group 2 and Group 4 meaningful day residue. “Clinton's press office left an embarrassing typo in its press announcement, saying that she had 'fought children and families all her career' “ http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...ident.html

In my opinion, this looks like a Freudian, unconscious slip, which is further expressed in our lingo. For example, Group 2 says, “MARRIAGE SMASHED” and in the biggest loser section, WOMAN and WOMEN and CHILDREN are “PARANOID.” May we extrapolate this further and suggest that Hillary will be to American Families what Barry was/is to America itself? Just sayin….

One important add-on here in the WOMAN/FAMILY discussion. The words leading up to Group 4 are perhaps very telling. We didn’t have room for those words on the snapshot pictures, but it reads like this: “song sex yelling blood line woman children nice paranoid.” To me, it MIGHT suggest that another blood line whistleblower might be coming out, and Hillary might be center stage because of this day residue connection.

Back to CERN and CHANI in Group 3. MOON FAILED because after all it’s SIMPLY a fabricated STRUCTURE…..and then maybe CHANI says, “POD SENT.” Hmmm, that one has me curious.

Honestly, there’s a ton more here, but I’ve got a test later today to study for.  Everyone be well!

[Image: 20150413%20Christian%20Giants.jpg]

UP Words:     signs jungle unexpected occur christian giant stomach dream marriage smashed construction virtual lion mouth lucid grey often relationship assume rift elements fart tip river moon failed simply structure sent pod layer stick character

DOWN Words:   song sex yelling blood line woman children nice paranoid style view mirror son reading height drink bank fri flight women should shotgun blank bottle toilet shared cool wow platform stealing horse class fish juice weekly
"women children paranoid height flight shared toilet bottle" sounds like a "plane" from recent bot runs "flight" that is going to have an event that scares a lot of "women & children." Will this headline story include one "woman"'s "son reading?"

Then again, "marriage smashed" with "women children paranoid" brings us possibly to the gender issues of 2015, remember those dreambot runs at least a month ago??

"fart tip river" so is "fart" referring to gas as in oil and gas exploration? Maybe an industry accident is coming that will include a "river" contamination.

"virtual lion mouth" oh this is fascinating.
Read the wizard on a distracted Monday...

I'm often too literal but I've got to share that I took the Christian words to indicate a coming headline about a "christian giant" meaning one of those that's popular, famous? and/or is known for doing great christian work. This "giant" is going to do something unexpected of him/her, though. Shockingly brave? or terrible?? The headline *maybe even will have a "jungle" or war-like setting. Some of the best of them are known to go to remote and dangerous places.

Glad to learn that yes, major bot run words can be say residue. So, the hill headline is something to keep in mind.

Oh, that's right! "stick character request reality" is actually intriguing. Cartoons coming to life? LOL...no, but we'll recognize the symbolism once the headline appears.

"bee flew convention" may be fruitful, too.
Maybe it has to do with the Jade Helm drill...

And women and Children will be separated from the Men...causing fear, panic.
Bee Flew
2 news things about bees.
The first was mentioned here by someone somewhere on one of our boards, but I don't know where.
http://nypost.com/2015/04/15/twins-dead-...nto-canal/

The second came out today about a study regarding wild bees dying from pesticides.
http://phys.org/news/2015-04-unique-fiel...-bees.html
#cametrue
HUGE HIT!
signs jungle unexpected occur christian giant stomach dream marriage smashed construction virtual lion mouth lucid grey often relationship assume rift elements fart tip river moon failed simply structure sent pod layer stick character

DOWN Words:   song sex yelling blood line woman children nice paranoid style view mirror son reading height drink bank fri flight women should shotgun blank bottle toilet shared cool wow platform stealing horse class fish juice weekly

This entire run Screams Duggars.
It pretty much speaks for itself.  These so called "Christian Giants" (never my thoughts) and their "dream" marriage being smashed. I see the Dad as the construct(ed)ion virtual lion mouth. The failed simply structure sent pod layer stick is their "home". They were reading height drink bank (drunk on the wealth of their tabloid fame (reading) and the real money banked)  
The fish water?  Well, that is their form of Christian Kool-aid.  America has been drinking their Kool-aid.
It goes on and on, everything is there.
not sure which GIANT botrun to fit this in these days- so many references-

An Underground City Of Giants Discovered In The Grand Canyon‏
http://beforeitsnews.com/paranormal/2015...90324.html
also this from the christian giant- the catholic church
"Catholic Archdiocese in Minnesota Charged Over Sex Abuse by Priest"
and of course
sex- priests, (former) coaches->now Congressional representatives-all authorities that children and women-mothers, sisters, aunts, grandmothers look up to and trust for the son - no surprise eh?
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/06/us/cat...riest.html
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/06/us/sis...stert.html

There just isn't any STOMACH for the FART in the elevator that STICKs to the unsavory CHARACTER of these actors.