Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
destroyed
First I saw two heavy burdens on the earth.  They were like great stones and they had numbers on them as identifiers but I didn’t understand the meaning of the numbers.
Then I saw the earth was completely dry. There has been a war. There was no water. Dust was blowing. No trees. No grass. There are dirty people. Some are burned. Most are bloody. They look lost. Empty. Hopeless. They are starving.  There is no food.  They have eaten even all the spoiled and soured food to survive.  There is money blowing in the dirt.  Theres a dead baby wrapped in a yellow blanket and dead bodies lying around a huge lake of a black liquid/water.  Theres a swarm of black crows thick as a fog swirling up out of the water and filling the entire sky.  Theres mountains in the background with white peaks.
I can hear funeral music playing somewhere in the distance.
Prophecy of apocalypse. This is a heavy burden to dream/see.

Spirit sure is pouring out as He said He would, giving dreams and visions to more and more folks. Thank you again for posting your dreams.

I hope you're handling your dreams fine and are blessed. I don't dream these dreams and just reading them has me in a sober and often somber mood.
Bless you, sincerely~

(04-17-2015, 08:37 PM)still Wrote: First I saw two heavy burdens on the earth.  They were like great stones and they had numbers on them as identifiers but I didn’t understand the meaning of the numbers.
Then I saw the earth was completely dry. There has been a war. There was no water. Dust was blowing. No trees. No grass. There are dirty people. Some are burned. Most are bloody. They look lost. Empty. Hopeless. They are starving.  There is no food.  They have eaten even all the spoiled and soured food to survive.  There is money blowing in the dirt.  Theres a dead baby wrapped in a yellow blanket and dead bodies lying around a huge lake of a black liquid/water.  Theres a swarm of black crows thick as a fog swirling up out of the water and filling the entire sky.  Theres mountains in the background with white peaks.
I can hear funeral music playing somewhere in the distance.
thanks nanny. I ask to see. I hope that something I see helps someone who reads. I am always safe, though most times I get emotionally attached.
I am blessed and hope you are as well.
Yes, your information can help us all because when multiple people get the same messages we do have strong warning. Confirmation is a valuable thing.

I am, thank you. All needs are met, a few wants and most of all I am slowwly becoming the person I know I should be. In other words, God is still putting up with me. Wink

(04-17-2015, 08:58 PM)still Wrote: thanks nanny.  I ask to see.  I hope that something I see helps someone who reads.  I am always safe, though most times I get emotionally attached.
I am blessed and hope you are as well.