Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bad year
i saw the birth of the new year.  it's name is "bad".  it was a horrible birth.  the new year is wrought with problems that cannot be fixed. the years brain is infected.  its teeth are many and though some get knocked out there are many more to replace them. the year holds no empathy and feels no pain.  the year will age fast. it will disguise itself as a beautiful princess and some men will try to remove the disguise.  as the year ages its disease gets worse.  the year has no sympathy or compassion.
I'm thankful that you, too found this place and are participating! Such succinct and telling dreams.

What is your confidence level that this is the year dreamed about? Could be the next couple, and I guess everyone reading this will wonder if we're in it, now.

Have you seen any of the botrun (is this an NDC term, not hyphenating but running those together? hope so but I need correction if not) sorry Still, that say "modify delete 2015?" Because this dream could make us wish to do so, or those words may signal someone or something that intends to do that with this year.

(04-19-2015, 11:08 AM)still Wrote: i saw the birth of the new year.  it's name is "bad".  it was a horrible birth.  the new year is wrought with problems that cannot be fixed. the years brain is infected.  its teeth are many and though some get knocked out there are many more to replace them. the year holds no empathy and feels no pain.  the year will age fast. it will disguise itself as a beautiful princess and some men will try to remove the disguise.  as the year ages its disease gets worse.  the year has no sympathy or compassion.
this year. today thru one year from today.
i will go look into the "botruns" that have the modify delete 2015 words. and post my feelings about them should i have any pop up.

thank you for your warm welcome Smile

i am having trouble finding anything by searching...
I posted here somewhere about them. I need to check sections besides the Miscellaneous. If I find even two of the bot runs that has them, I'll post 'em here for you.
thank you Smile

i found this
http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...hp?tid=792
i feel like theres more that i cant find
I vaguely recall that we have two botruns and we'll find 'em, I trust. One has right in the UP words, "modify delete 2015" even if not in that order. I think "alt modify delete" is in another, but either way we have two, probably two that have the year with, or very near "modify delete" oh!

I do remember "modify delete cities" is in another...or dang-close to that.

No pressure on any of us! okay? but we do need to find them since they are now "Overlap" having your dream and the linguistics being the reasons.

(04-19-2015, 05:15 PM)still Wrote: thank you Smile

i found this
http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...hp?tid=792
i feel like theres more that i cant find
http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...ght=delete

sadly I cant see the run list picture on this one
They're there. Not in color presentation but look again, scrolling down slowly and you'll see four lines, I think it is. Each of the two lines starts with "UP" for the top half of the list, and then "DOWN."

You'll find 'em.

I just peeked and am editing this in. GOOD WORK! The top 3 words of that day's whole botrun list are "cities modify delete!"

(04-19-2015, 06:48 PM)still Wrote: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...ght=delete

sadly I cant see the run list picture on this one
the year can not be changed. some will try to but its not possible. worms crawling throughout the brain. it cant be changed. it wants to be the princess. it will be the princess. its head is wounded, but it feels no pain. the mother rushes to her infant and sees blankness in the eyes. she caresses and comforts and the infant gives no response. its mother sees the thing but wont believe. the grandmother knows. but the mother wont see, because its her child they want to destroy. the grandmother shows the mother the worms. the mother runs to the water. at the waters edge are many happy children playing. the water is crystal clear and shines line diamonds as the children splash.
Put a melody to this one, and you've got a gothic thriller movie soundtrack.
Wow, duude! but wait, forgive me, I don't know if you are a "dude" or a "chick!" May I ask? I'm a chick, LOL. Old chick, near 60.

Is this more of the dream details, the same dream that you gave above?! Wow...it's a shemitah year, which ends near the end of September 2015, hmm. I'm with ya, and yet will not stop asking God to please give us more time, all the while knowing that at some point He has to close the door of the ark, so-to-speak.

(04-20-2015, 06:48 AM)still Wrote: the year can not be changed. some will try to but its not possible.  worms crawling throughout the brain.  it cant be changed.  it wants to be the princess. it will be the princess.  its head is wounded, but it feels no pain.  the mother rushes to her infant and sees blankness in the eyes.  she caresses and comforts and the infant gives no response.  its mother sees the thing but wont believe.  the grandmother knows.  but the mother wont see, because its her child they want to destroy.  the grandmother shows the mother the worms.  the mother runs to the water. at the waters edge are many happy children playing.  the water is crystal clear and shines line diamonds as the children splash.

Kinda chuckling and slightly nodding here because you are so right.

(04-20-2015, 10:17 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: Put a melody to this one, and you've got a gothic thriller movie soundtrack.
I am a "chick" lol. age 46.
this is a new dream from last night.
yes, this is a shemitah year, and the feast of trumpets lands right in the middle of the year april 2015 - april 2016. more specifically, according to rabbi Jonathon cahn, elul 29 is in in the middle of these 12 months.

yes, eagle1, it could be the theme for world war z, part deux. and the graphics I saw are perfect for it also, blech.
LOL at us, well as you see, I do nerd "real good" but I try to be a cool-nerd. Wink

Wow, it was, to me like an extension to the night-before dream. Do they do-together? or I'm just seeing the same type of theme?

Oh, yes about the shemitah year we are in.....I have read and heard on radio that the second-half of the shemitah year is the worst of it, usually? or is that standard, well anyway....Jade Helm in those last two months, Leo in our bot runs that may point to that time of the year it refers to in astrology, July as well as October start new fiscal years for many and I'm likely forgetting some things. mercy!

(04-20-2015, 07:13 PM)still Wrote: I am a "chick" lol.  age 46.
this is a new dream from last night.
yes, this is a shemitah year, and the feast of trumpets lands right in the middle of the year april 2015 - april 2016.  more specifically, according to rabbi Jonathon cahn, elul 29 is in in the middle of these 12 months.  

yes, eagle1, it could be the theme for world war z, part deux.  and the graphics I saw are perfect for it also, blech.
they go together. same scene just a continuation.

cheers to cool nerds Smile
Good grief, at myself. I asked you that in two posts close together! sounding even older than I am, LOL. sorry~
I think it's time for a break from this desk because I'm starting to multitask sloppily.

(04-20-2015, 07:44 PM)still Wrote: they go together.  same scene just a continuation.

cheers to cool nerds Smile
bumping this...I have a feeling...
Indeed, I should've bumped it earlier when I read it. Peace to you