Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bear cyborg
I was observing an area that had large hills with sparse evergreens. dry ground, not green grass.  I saw a group of children playing.  a small bear cub came up to them and the children began to play with it. a man in a white robe ran to the group and told them how unsafe it is because the mama bear will come.  
then another man came up.  he was dressed in a black suit.  he began to play with the cub and showed the kids it was fine. the kids began to listen to him.  the man in the white robe began to beg the children not to listen to the man "he is a liar".
the man in the white robe was afraid for the children.
then suddenly the man in the black suit killed the man in the white robe.
then the mama bear came.  but she wasn't a real bear.  she was part robot.  her jaw was mechanical.
I was afraid while watching the scene.  I thought she would eat the children.
but then she ate her own cub!
I was afraid. no one could defeat this bear!
Bears in dreams aren't always Russia. I say that because I think often they are that.

What if....asking if this resonates....the bear is that antichrist? I suspect so while I know I may be wrong.

(04-23-2015, 07:07 AM)still Wrote: I was observing an area that had large hills with sparse evergreens. dry ground, not green grass.  I saw a group of children playing.  a small bear cub came up to them and the children began to play with it. a man in a white robe ran to the group and told them how unsafe it is because the mama bear will come.  
then another man came up.  he was dressed in a black suit.  he began to play with the cub and showed the kids it was fine. the kids began to listen to him.  the man in the white robe began to beg the children not to listen to the man "he is a liar".
the man in the white robe was afraid for the children.
then suddenly the man in the black suit killed the man in the white robe.
then the mama bear came.  but she wasn't a real bear.  she was part robot.  her jaw was mechanical.
I was afraid while watching the scene.  I thought she would eat the children.
but then she ate her own cub!
I was afraid. no one could defeat this bear!
if this was just a normal bear I might think Russia. but like you said, I also thought beast bear. and biblical bear = Persia (iran). so since this seems to be using biblical prophecy imagery im thinking black suit liar=false prophet figure and bear monster=antichrist figure.
Thanks. It's cool we neither one thought Russia this time.