Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5/1/15 Red Alert: Necklace and Mining + Vampire Barry
Red Alert in the precious metals department. If a word has a surge score above 100, the sirens begin as long as there is support for the word in the rest of the run. The support words also provide context to what the alert word is supposed to represent (or at least that’s how it has worked in the past based on observation). Today’s word is NECKLACE, Necklaces are normally adorned by FEMALES, particularly when out on a DATE. The NECKLACE might even have a CRYSTAL, which makes it really GLOW. MINING is also relevant because the NECKLACE is normally made of a precious metal, such as gold or platinum.

So what does this mean for future headlines? The meme itself is very broad. We have mining and crystals, but we also have females and dating. Bottom line, I don’t know what our necklace headline will be. I do know that it’s not day residue based on this recent headline: http://www.forbes.com/sites/eshachhabra/...s-it-work/

Note: Does that necklace also store autism data?

Let’s go through the rest of the run because we have some really great linguistics. First up, the FAT FARM. They are MINING the FAT FARM! America is the FAT FARM, having the heaviest bodies on the planet. America is being mined for wealth.

Group 2 might actually be related to our Red Alert. That is, either the crystal market or the necklace market or, even more likely, the mining career field is going to experience a drawdown (i.e., JOB FLYING AWAY).

Jade Helm is at Group 3. If you want to know what the SNAKEs are doing, look toward the PROJECT/TRAINING and LISTEN carefully. Oh, and by the way, Israel is a key player in this PROJECT (i.e., AWESOME DAVID).

LINGO OF THE DAY is at Group 4. PEACE has officially been STOLEN by the VAMPIRE-in-chief.

[Image: 20150501%20Necklace.jpg]

UP Words:     necklace mining fat farm giving garage female parking detailed worst symbol bother present match roads negative rocket similar dating glow crystal approximate job flying away unlike yes wide awkward cheating dare willing picture

DOWN Words:   clothes coffee notice town crash dance mirror machine project facing snake listen direction training awesome david moon gym truck wish boat toilet odd hate interesting according ruined daughter wallet mon peace stolen vampire barry

Messages In This Thread
5/1/15 Red Alert: Necklace and Mining + Vampire Barry - by Eagle1 - 05-01-2015, 10:00 AM