Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5/1/15 Red Alert: Necklace and Mining + Vampire Barry
LOL! "mining fat farm" giving "necklace" to a "female parking garage" attendant?! OMGosh no run has been this entertaining in awhile. Surely this will bring a headline, perhaps a celebrity spa is going to out some famous female.

Group 4!! is this blunt or what? Actually is a very self-explanatory. Did the bot run persona make a "Freudian slip?" I think so! yes Eagle1, he deserves a name indeed. Wink

Call me crazy but I had a hunch that "town crash dance mirror machine project facing snake" might be talking of El Paso Texas...a very fast, silly/fun hunch, am in a good mood for no known reason. (grin--such serious issues we're collectively facing together here, surprised of this good mood.) So....look what I found!

It's not dated but since this year Oct. 9 is a friday, I suspect this was started Oct. 9, 2014, Just six months ago. Can phone them and confirm or not. Not sure it matters, but cool to know per this bot run that El Paso was associated with "Machine Project" just that recently, IMO.

El Paso, the "machine project town" is indeed "facing snake" because Isis is just 8miles from them, across the border.

PS, it's even possible that we can find a reason that they "crash dance" refers to this town, too.

Also "mirror" applies here, not the word, but the meaning. This article says that the machine project will be "replicating these practices locally" (mirroring what's done in LA, etc.)

http://academics.utep.edu/Default.aspx?tabid=74409

Messages In This Thread
RE: 5/1/15 Red Alert: Necklace and Mining + Vampire Barry - by Nanny - 05-01-2015, 05:45 PM