Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5/1/15 Red Alert: Necklace and Mining + Vampire Barry
I'm floored.

Speechless.

Twice, your connections between bot runs and this story are just absolutely amazing. I don't know what to name it yet, but there's a new art that you just established. We need to somehow pinpoint individual words in the bot run and piece them together prior to these news articles. The information is there, clearly, based on what you just compiled. So the question remains, how can we hen peck for the right words to piece together prior to the news? I mean, look at this way, if I would have somehow given you the exact words you just published in a linear format prior to David's death, don't you think we could have come pretty close to establishing the headline before it happened?

But the problem is assembling the right words. Not to mention the UP vs DOWN word lists.

Everyone: Please start thinking about revolutionary ideas to somehow be able to sculpt out the right words for big headlines. Clearly, the bot as it is now gets us into the ballpark, but what if the automated readout were to basically list the headlines for us? There's got to be a way....There's got to be....

So fun thinking about the next big jump in our learning with Dreambot. This event, sparked by TwiceBlessed's awesome hit, could be the catalyst for our next big leap in our ops. Exciting! Thank you, Blessed! Wait, WE are the ones who are blessed by you being here! Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: 5/1/15 Red Alert: Necklace and Mining + Vampire Barry - by Eagle1 - 05-04-2015, 09:50 PM