Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5/1/15 Red Alert: Necklace and Mining + Vampire Barry
Yeah. Wow. Those are brilliant ideas. I'm trying to visualize how I'd take the corpus we have now and convert it into something like you're talking about. At some point, I MUST do something like that, but I'm pretty sure I'll have to pay someone else to do it. I'm not versed enough in the internet-based database functions, especially the html front side to interact with it. But you and I are thinking along the same lines. The more we talk, the more I realize how we are still in the very early stages of an exciting and long journey. 

So first step, is a solid and reliable website. (also, a simpler website that doesn't confuse the normal person or scare them away with complexity).

Then, a day to day lingo tracker that shows trends in the dream language. That shouldn't be too hard, but it does require a new tracking system that IS AUTOMATIC! We actually tried this before, and I gave it up because it was all manual....way too much work.

And then medium-long term...a useable access widget where users can mess around with the real-time corpus linguistics. Ooh, that sounds EXCITING!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: 5/1/15 Red Alert: Necklace and Mining + Vampire Barry - by Eagle1 - 05-05-2015, 10:52 PM