Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5/3/15 Red Alert: Filming Class + Barry Missing
I hope you can!

Is there ever any type of risk to yourself for doing this?

**IF** not....big if, right? well, until I hear from you it is IMO. If not, will you please try to visit some officers in our military that are talking about Jade Helm? Sounds safer than trying to visit the Isis camp that's only eight miles across the border from El Paso, Texas. I'm childlike enough in my wishes to ask, were that not sounding really dangerous, and yet "lucid" is something I've never experienced that I know of.

(05-05-2015, 01:33 PM)Shadewolf Wrote: It does make sense. Now the trick for me will be to see if tonight when dreaming, I can go lucid, find the vision again and jump into it remote-viewing style. If I can do that, I may be able to get more info out of it :-)

(05-05-2015, 01:00 PM)Nanny Wrote: Sincere, huge thanks for your answer. Visions are a big deal, IMO. I don't have that gift, only intuition but I should not say "only." For me, the very first thing that pops into my mind has most-often been intuition. sometimes I don't like the message and have done something my way with hindsight of how dumb the pride/ego is.

Wow, so you get visions, thank you. Does make sense that "necklace" in dreamland can stand for the things you saw. One of the hardest things about this NDC experiment is knowing when something's a metaphor or when it's literal.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 5/3/15 Red Alert: Filming Class + Barry Missing - by Nanny - 05-05-2015, 02:16 PM