Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jade Helm Intent - Predictive
Star 
Note: I post the star icon so I can more easily find my dreams back. Dibs on the star!!!  Big Grin

Night of April 8/9, 2015

What is the most important thing we need to know about Jade Helm?

Before I went to bed, I asked this question of the WildWood Tarot and intended my dream with the same question.

Knight of Vessels, the Eel - The eel is a great purveyor of wisdom and has a reputation as a protector. In Irish myth it is said that certain eels could turn themselves into weapons when wielded by a warrior. Cuchulainn's famous spear, the Gae Bolga, derives its name from the eel, and the war goddess known as the Morrigan assumed that form in battle. The eel swims through water where weeds and cresses drift.

Dream: On a white background, someone who operates a very popular alternative news/opinion web site and talk show, wearing a light blue shirt, light grey pants and white sneakers [running shoes] is doing what looks like a happy dance, or maybe he is jumping around and pulling at his hair, in front of a soccer ball at his feet that has a date wrapped vine-like around it: May 22, 2015. I had the feeling that, for one reason or another, he was quite anxious/excited to give it a kick [make an announcement or some kind of move/change] and at the same time, frustrated that he can't... yet. The May 22, 2015 vine (grapevine/rumour mill) date was/is protective of the ball.

May 21, 2015     8:36 PM          Moon square Uranus V/C**
May 22, 2015     5:42 PM          Moon enters Leo

Night of April 19/20, 2015

Dream: I saw a line of writing “12 men (in the shadows)….” Something about control with a picture of a Knight Tarot Card, the knight wearing red on a white horse and facing right.

Messages In This Thread
Jade Helm Intent - Predictive - by Sherriann - 05-05-2015, 01:58 PM
RE: Jade Helm Intent - Predictive - by Eagle1 - 05-05-2015, 04:10 PM
RE: Jade Helm Intent - Predictive - by Sherriann - 05-06-2015, 08:52 AM
RE: Jade Helm Intent - Predictive - by Eagle1 - 05-15-2015, 10:19 AM
RE: Jade Helm Intent - Predictive - by Sherriann - 05-15-2015, 11:30 AM
RE: Jade Helm Intent - Predictive - by Eagle1 - 05-15-2015, 05:16 PM
RE: Jade Helm Intent - Predictive - by Sherriann - 05-27-2015, 08:30 AM