Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5/20/15 Peter Pan (again)
pan peter sum loose days math temple class graphic[b][/b]

pan
The Greek god of flocks, forests, meadows, and shepherds. He had the horns and feet of a goat.
A personal area network (PAN) is the interconnection of information technology devices within the range of an individual person.
pan- as a prefix: including or relating to all the places or people in a particular group

peĀ·ter
decrease or fade gradually before coming to an end.
"the storm had petered out"
synonyms: fizzle out, fade (away), die away/out, dwindle, diminish, taper off, tail off, trail away/off, wane, ebb, melt away, evaporate, disappear, come to an end, subside
"our enthusiasm eventually petered out"

The big challenge - how do I put this in written words so that it's understandable?

pan-petering out of a class of (a way of/culture of) loose days where, when the math is completed and a sum has been arrived at, the temple (holy shrine) of class becomes graphic as in something that sticks out visually.

spirits knowledge dream terrible journey shouting request backpack

Spirits (ack)knowledge dreams of a terrible journey of shouting for, requesting/asking for backpacks, which sounds a bit ridiculous until one considers that backpacks can be interpreted as survival packs.

I'm not inferring that any of this is predictive of anything. Rather, I am inferring that the dreaming unconscious of dreamers has picked up on the 'fear factor' and is looking for ways to mitigate it; some kind of survival pack and I can't help but think that what follows in the run explains how it is all working with the speedy selfie views, radio waves, Google street mapping, different kinds of simulations (not real events), etc., which is all insane, of course. Still, it feels like it's all heading somewhere, but where? Waiting for the book is like waiting to see what will happen. Will it be a good book or a bad book with a happy or gross ending?

self speed view saw radio son circle streets near unfamiliar approximate peak simulation insane wait book

self speed view saw radio son circle streets near unfamiliar [what?]
approximate peak simulation (is) insane, but wait for the book

Maybe what we are seeing in the runs that isn't making any sense as far as finding headlines these last few days or so, like the goddess and all the animals, god/lord, girlfriend, daughter (family), ships, trains, trips (travel/vacation), wine, forest, field, sun, fireflies (nature), magazines, food, cards (friendly gatherings), singing, skin (love/sex), etc. are the ways dreamers are being shown as means to find grounding.

All along, since I began following the bot runs almost a year ago, I've been seeing the rising waves of intensity toward headline after headline followed by downward shifts into more of a spiritual/meditative/contemplative/guiding realm. Unfortunately, I haven't tracked them. Perhaps this time round, our dreamers are working at shedding the 'fear factor'. If this appears to be the case, what kind of event will be needed to put the dreamers back into their place, so to speak?

Messages In This Thread
5/20/15 Peter Pan (again) - by Eagle1 - 05-20-2015, 08:36 AM
RE: 5/20/15 Peter Pan (again) - by esholars - 05-20-2015, 11:16 AM
RE: 5/20/15 Peter Pan (again) - by esholars - 05-20-2015, 11:29 AM
RE: 5/20/15 Peter Pan (again) - by twiceblessed9 - 05-20-2015, 01:38 PM
RE: 5/20/15 Peter Pan (again) - by twiceblessed9 - 05-20-2015, 02:39 PM
RE: 5/20/15 Peter Pan (again) - by Nanny - 05-20-2015, 03:06 PM
RE: 5/20/15 Peter Pan (again) - by Sherriann - 05-20-2015, 03:25 PM
RE: 5/20/15 Peter Pan (again) - by twiceblessed9 - 05-20-2015, 04:08 PM
RE: 5/20/15 Peter Pan (again) - by Sherriann - 05-20-2015, 04:43 PM
RE: 5/20/15 Peter Pan (again) - by twiceblessed9 - 05-20-2015, 05:02 PM
RE: 5/20/15 Peter Pan (again) - by Nanny - 05-20-2015, 05:12 PM