Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Government/Alien Conspiracy
My third attempt at Project August, and I really got a weird one. It REALLY seemed to upset the husband.

I dreamt I was visiting Natchitoches, Louisiana. It is a very small town with an adorable river front full of old buildings that are now novelty shops. I was walking the riverfront and talking to my parents whom I haven't seen in years. We stopped by a store with a TV. The breaking news was that the president had signed into office a new law that would almost magically give people more money, thus fix the economy. I shook my head as I saw all the people cheer. I had read the entire law before it had been passed. While giving the people more money, it also made them property of the states. Talking to my father, I asked if there were anything I could do to protect my family. He shook his head and said that there was not. He said to me "America is at the front lines for the rest of the world. If she goes down, they all do." I felt sick to my stomach. All I could do was nod my head and say "There is nowhere to run..."

The sky was VERY cloudy that day. I was walking along the old bridge with my family, when I could feel it vibrating. I touched the railing with my hand to be sure...then asked everyone to stop. Something was not right. I looked up in the sky and through a break in the clouds I saw a huge, silver object. I didn't have time to ask if anyone else had seen it because I began to hear screams. As more and more UFOs started to gather, the clouds were dispersing showing a fleet of HUGE rounded, space crafts. They seemed to be getting lower and the ground started to quake. Several smaller crafts started flying below them and towards the people everywhere and the bridge I was on began to crumble. I managed to jump the side of the bridge just before it collapsed and scrambled to hop mini-ship to mini-ship until I made it to land. People were going in every direction but were being gathered in vehicles by what looked to be Military! They were encircled by tanks and armored cars and forced into what looked to be blank storage trucks. I was no exception.

It was a long drive wherever we were. There were no windows in the back of the truck we were piled into. We arrived at a large futuristic looking building and sorted. My family and I along with another family were placed in an office to meet the president. Next to him were my cousin and several armed men that looked to be military of some sort. The president had what looked like a fancy new version of ipad. He flipped through it as he introduced himself, then stopped and gave a name from the other family. He listed their "suspicious" behavior to include where that person had been online, what "anti-government" links he had clicked, who he had talked to on the phone and what he had said personally about him (the president) and revealed that he had cheated on his wife. My cousin, who had been looking at his Iphone, then held it up for us all to see and said "Here, here, and Heeere." as he flipped through screenshots. The man was then shot and killed on the spot. His wife followed, then two kids. My father was next. I thought "Surely, my cousin won't stand by and allow this to happen to my father..." I begged him with my eyes not to, but just as it had the first victim, the President listed my father's activities, my cousin showed screenshots, and then my father was shot. The president then complained about the mess on the floor. It was a small office and the bodies were piling up and blood was everywhere. He ordered that after me and my mothers trials, we should be sent to the stadium. So, we were "trialed" just as everyone else, but instead of being shot, we were shoved out of the door. Masses of Aliens were walking up and down long and winding halls in lines. They had small breaks in lines where it looked like they did something similar to punching in time clocks before going into work. They were expressionless and didn't seem to notice or care that I was there. I was shoved into a line and moved along with them wondering if that was where I was supposed to be. "Am I supposed to be working? Am I a slave now?" I wasn't sure. Shortly thereafter, I was snatched out of line by one of the men that were in uniform. I looked to see the president who called me by name and told me that my place was with my mother at "section B row 32". I was horrified that he knew my name and my mother WITHOUT HIS PAD. I was lead to the "stadiums". There were three sets of bleachers. Facing them there were the bleachers in the middle (A), some to my left (B) and more to my right ©. I headed to the ones to the left. Three rows up and towards the end was my mother, just as the president had said. She was lying on her side crying and grieving for my father- her husband, but sat up quickly when she saw me. There was a podium in the middle of the "stadium" the president approached with both military and aliens by his side and gave a speech before issuing "punishment". When he was finished he pointed to the sky and what looked to be many meteors (Large stones on fire) started to rain down on those in that section of bleachers. I could hear their bones cracking and all the screams of the people as they were not only crushed, but burned alive. When the president was satisfied, the meteors stopped and then section B (my section) faced judgment. After listing our collective "crimes", the meteors started to fall over me and the bleachers were destroyed. The last thing I saw was my mother reaching to me for help and then I went black.

Messages In This Thread
Government/Alien Conspiracy - by Elyse - 05-16-2014, 06:53 AM
RE: Government/Alien Conspiracy - by jhgary123 - 05-18-2021, 11:21 PM
RE: Government/Alien Conspiracy - by viejasombra - 05-20-2021, 02:55 PM