Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Things to come?
This came in today's meditation. I asked to be shown what I needed to know was coming my way over the next year.

I'm in my Jeep, an elderly CJ7. It's loaded with camping gear. A sense of being on the move for some time. I'm bouncing over a narrow dirt road, definitely requiring clearance and 4WD. I'm in hills or mountains, the road cuts through some rocky areas that are barely wide enough for the Jeep. I have to take it slow but I need to hurry. I have somewhere I need to be ASAP but I need to take barely there roads to get to my destination so I'm not spotted.

Jump to I'm sitting on the hood of my Jeep, high atop a hill overlooking a huge city. The feel is I'm looking at the LA area...or what used to be the LA area. Now, it's devastated. Smoke rises from many fires. Debris. Toppled buildings. Collapsed overpasses. The stench of many, many dead bodies wafting towards me on the breeze. What happened? I ask my guide, who is now sitting on the hood next to me. They were warned of the wave, he says. Some heeded the warning and fled. Most did not, for whatever reasons they convinced themselves it would not happen. I kind of point with my chin and say, That's worse than what a tsunami could do. Yes, he says. When the blast occurred on the other side of the big ocean, it destabilized the earth's plates. They began shifting and moving, as if dominoes were being toppled randomly. There were multiple waves. Many places are no more. There were many who chose to leave before the waves arrived, to avoid the suffering they knew was to come. I am shown an image of a massive blast in the west Pacific, near Indonesia. The shock wave is visible and many small islands in the area are simply obliterated in the wave. Then came the tsunami. The tectonic plates shift, grind, move, jolt, heave. More tsunamis, even more massive than the original spread across the ocean. Hawaii disappears under the waves. Japan-gone. I watch as the waves smash into the west coast, all up and down the west coast, engulfing entire areas. Other places simply disappear under the water from the movement of the plates. Massive earthquakes shake the west coast, spread out. The destabilization continues and the New Madrid fault goes active. The US government can't handle what's occurring and stops trying. They head for their bunkers and what they perceive as safety. Those who might be considered the elite do so as well. The people are left to fend for themselves. It gets real ugly real fast.

My guide continues speaking as I'm watching the scene unfold. It's like watching a newsreel with an announcer describing the scenes: China, he says, Takes advantage of the upheaval to stake its supremacy and gains control of Asia. South America will be damaged but overall will not suffer as the rest do. The indigenous tribes know what to do to survive, relying on the lore that has been passed down to them from their ancestors. Africa will change its shape but again, the indigenous tribes will survive where those who depend on their modern conveniences will either leave or remain to descend into anarchy and barbarism. Russia pulls back, closes its borders and isolates itself. European countries cannot cope with the devastation and the streams of survivors from other locations. In addition, the Gulf Stream is destroyed and Europe descends into what will become a new ice age. Anarchy will prevail. Those with the means to do so either barricade themselves in their well-equipped fortresses or close themselves off in their underground places. The sit smugly in their perceived safety, waiting for the world to destroy itself, prepared to emerge from their isolation and resume their destructive practices. It is not until they realize that they will be the ones who are required to get their hands dirty in rebuilding what has been lost that they seem to take mercy on those people remaining. They generously-and I could hear the air quotes around that word-invite in those survivors who will swear fealty to them, enslaving themselves in exchange for protection and provision.

Jump to a man coming from the east. He has skills, abilities, like no one has seen before. He says the words that comfort the people. Does the things that provides for them. They begin to follow him as he travels from place to place. The elite in their fortresses don't trust him, don't trust what he claims. Yet he conquers them, not with war or violence, but with the promise of food and comfort for their people, who cast aside their oaths of fealty and follow this man. The elite cannot fight with troops they do not have. And they are conquered by the very people they enslaved. Blood flows as revenge is taken on those who were under the boots of the elite. Those who survive do so by enclosing themselves away or hiding in hidden places only they know about. Others simply leave through the available doorways provided by their masters. The charming man full of false promises becomes the king...and the people discover he was their false savior.

Is there nothing we can do? I ask. Is there nothing I can do to stop this? I am calm but tears run down my cheeks as I watch the death of the world I know. No, child, he says gently. This is, as you would say, a crux point in time. There were opportunities, many opportunities for the humans to change, to shift their thinking, to move away from their destructive practices as they pursued their tokens and quests for power. There were many warnings but only a handful of humans have heeded the warnings and made the changes that were needed, who ceased in their quest to acquire all that which is inconsequential. However, they were too few to cause anything but a delay that only worsened what happened. Then what do we do? I ask. What do I do? You will answer your call, he says. You will do your duty, that which you agreed to do when you left the light and adopted this dense biological form. It is time, child, for you and the others like you to acknowledge your power, your gifts, and assist this world in the birthing pangs of a new age. I don't know how, I say.
He smiles faintly at me and says, Soon you will find the key that unlocks the door that bars your memories of the power you carry inside you. I hope so, I say, I truly hope so. It has nothing to do with hope, child, he says, You have always known that when the time was dire, you would know what to do. This is why you are being protected at this time. There are those who are aware of you and your gifts and they wish to capture you and force you to use those gifts for their purposes. They seek you in your dreams, when you are most vulnerable. This is why you are not remembering your dreams. We are jumbling the dreams in your dreamtime so the seekers cannot find your energy. It is also why the rains have come to your land. Father Sky is assisting in your protection for the storms disrupt the energy of those who would be considered useful or dangerous to the seekers. Now go, child. Tell this to the others who are like-minded. They must prepare themselves as best they can.

I came out of the meditation with the burning need to get this down. Everything else could wait until I related this vision to the people here. I wanted to put it behind the walls but felt...pushed-not guided, not suggested, but a sense of it has to be here, not hidden-to post it on the public side. So here it is.

I'm shaken by this vision. The sense of urgency and finality was nearly overwhelming. I have never had my guide be so bluntly forthcoming with information before and in all honesty, I'm struggling not to drop into fear. Think I'll go can some peaches. I need normalcy right now.

Messages In This Thread
Things to come? - by ThePaladin - 05-25-2015, 12:47 PM
RE: Things to come? - by Cassandra - 05-25-2015, 02:19 PM
RE: Things to come? - by twiceblessed9 - 05-25-2015, 02:47 PM
RE: Things to come? - by ThePaladin - 05-25-2015, 06:24 PM
RE: Things to come? - by Eagle1 - 05-25-2015, 03:23 PM
RE: Things to come? - by twiceblessed9 - 05-25-2015, 03:25 PM
RE: Things to come? - by Eagle1 - 05-25-2015, 03:30 PM
RE: Things to come? - by Eagle1 - 05-25-2015, 03:46 PM
RE: Things to come? - by twiceblessed9 - 05-25-2015, 03:54 PM
RE: Things to come? - by ThePaladin - 05-25-2015, 04:19 PM
RE: Things to come? - by Eagle1 - 05-25-2015, 04:21 PM