Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome and Apology
Welcome to those returning to the NDC, but I must issue a necessary apology to everyone in the NDC community. I was very excited about re-introducing this new site to the hundreds of old dreamers around the world. I scrambled around this morning to figure out how to get an html sheet to be emailed to thousands of people. After hours of toiling with this, I finally found the format and created the email.

Unfortunately, my excitement produced a tragic error, and I am the sole culprit. I accidentally pasted all the emails into the TO section of the email, thereby exposing everyone's email to each of the other people on the email list! This is obviously not a beneficial way of handing business on the internet today, and I am the only one to blame for this mishap.

If you are directly affected by my mistake (i.e., you start experiencing a spike in spam because of this), then please let me know so that we can make this right. There are a couple of resolutions available, but they will require a little bit of work on my end.

Again, I am sorry for putting a major blemish on this otherwise exciting time in NDC history.

Respectfully,
Eagle.

Messages In This Thread
Welcome and Apology - by Eagle1 - 05-28-2015, 02:00 PM
RE: Welcome and Apology - by Eagle1 - 05-28-2015, 02:21 PM
RE: Welcome and Apology - by Don_in_Odessa - 05-29-2015, 06:37 AM
RE: Welcome and Apology - by Eagle1 - 05-29-2015, 07:27 AM