Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5/30/15 A Powerful Thief already has it Planned
Trending: powerful thief flight meaning prepared fri fought seeking chance shore fortunate inviting terribly design hey decent figurine devil enjoy interest flying connection title avoid life men responses upon other numbers remain married odd send always enough present child email wet

Waning: box roof yet basically important stuck reality college than girlfriend hate former picture up world metal section opened anymore weekly animal played car portal lion dreamer desert loop simulation battery scorpion frog hub dream had

<----- DISCUSSION ----->
After reading today’s run, I’m thinking that a Powerful Thief has planned his/her next heist. In fact, it was planned on Friday and it might have something to do with airplanes (Flight). OR the Thief has decided to escape with their looted Fortune to another Shore. Ah, I get it….he was Invited by the other country to bring the loot there.

Gosh, it keeps on going. In fact, I think the whole UP List (i.e., the trending words) is one big linguistics for a big theft of some kind. It will be an international crime. It will be Connected to Flying. Corruption to the core (“Decent Figurine Devil Enjoy”) I think this refers to the item being stolen. I have my own guesses, but my list is too long to publish here.

In other news, PORTAL keeps showing itself in our runs. This is definitely significant because collective dreamers continue seeing this word being connected to our reality somehow. CERN is the easy answer, but maybe there are more explanations.

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

Messages In This Thread
5/30/15 A Powerful Thief already has it Planned - by Eagle1 - 05-30-2015, 10:28 AM