Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
flood
I went to a town where, in the dream, I had lived before. I went to warn people a flood was coming. I parked my truck in a lot high up on the edge of the reservoir, as high from the water as I could get. I went around telling people the flood was coming. this would be a thousand times worse than any floods we have ever seen. it wasn't raining but a storm was coming from far off, but I was the only one who could see it, besides my husband. he had told me I could come warn the people. he knows I know about storms and how to be safe. I went around the whole area of the town telling people to get safe, get to high ground. I walked past the dam. there was a man there I knew. he just appeared by me. we were by the side of the red brick restraining wall. I told him, look those cracks just happened. as we walked the cracks got bigger. we walked around the front and there were huge cracks forming. the brick was a façade over the actual dam to make it pretty. something was bulging the wall behind the bricks making the bricks split apart. as I walked past I watched the cracks getting bigger. I got all the way past and told more people, its about to burst open get to high ground! I turned and went back in front and I saw the water starting to come through. I screamed for people to run! I ran for the control building. it had several floors, I could go up the stairs. I got my phone and started to call my hubby to tell him what was going on. I kept messing up the number while I was trying to run. the water started gushing out of the dam fast now. I finally got through to him and told him. now there is a child with me. the water is sweeping people away. I see the water flooding around the building, but we get up to the top. as the water recedes I call my hubby again. I tell him I can see my truck but the water got about 6 feet deep around it so water had to get inside it.
I don't remember any rain falling, just the black clouds. many people were swept away, some got to the top of the dam and were safe.

EDIT: 6/8/15 non-layered

Messages In This Thread
flood - by still - 06-09-2015, 10:59 AM
RE: flood - by still - 06-09-2015, 11:47 AM
RE: flood - by Nanny - 06-09-2015, 05:47 PM
RE: flood - by Nanny - 06-09-2015, 03:09 PM
RE: flood - by still - 06-09-2015, 04:30 PM
RE: flood - by ThePaladin - 06-09-2015, 04:52 PM