Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Red Alert 6/23/15 Red Alert: Let the FIREWORKS Begin!
Trending: fireworks shifting guardian court monkey advanced cage wood nowhere snake mirror tile mechanic journey pile dawn shout jesus rage yelled failed house dock touch heck going up remember leave when words knowledge rather apparently had sudden ugly colored kitchen warning
Waning: killing energy toilet 2014 learning dictionary husband animals dreamer sex sat wasted shared met within pool draw blank getting last mood barry important female longest weird pour school sun lucid mon fri sexy hitler 2015

<----- DISCUSSION ----->
Huge run today, folks! Mark my words….this run will become one of the more important runs in our database. Why is everyone dreaming about Fireworks? Well, just like in dreamwork fashion, we have several different possibilities, and I will offer a couple of them.

First, when I think of fireworks, I tend to think of July 4th….its the first thing that enters my mind. Remember back in October 2014 when everyone was dreaming about July? http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...light=july    On that same run, everyone was also dreaming about Saturday, and neither of these dates (July and Saturday) made any sense based on when the run was conducted. Incidentally, July 4th shows up on a Saturday this year. I believe that we now have a Red Alert for July 4th, 2015.

Remembering that to qualify for a Red Alert, the word(s) has to have support in the run below it, and so the only support I could find in today’s run was metaphoric. When we describe people who get in fights or argue loudly, we say, “…and the fireworks began.” Therefore, I took the blue arrows and connected Fireworks with Shout, Rage and Yelled. This meme feels like a big conflict. I mean, when you have Jesus in the middle of all these highly charged words, look out. The last time Jesus was angry, I think he was pushing over the moneychanger’s tables. Therefore, there is a chance that someone or some group (I’m hoping for the common folk) to push over the moneychanger’s tables, i.e., let the fireworks begin. Remember, though….just because someone finally takes a stand against the corrupt parasite, doesn’t mean it’s automatically a golden age. The moneychangers won’t be so happy when the tables are turned, and it will be a miserable time establishing a system with no fractional reserve banking and without using debt to introduce new currency.

Of course, we might actually need to take the run literally, whereby a big headline associated with fireworks will be indicated.

Also in this bot run is an inference to a Caged Advanced Monkey (that would be humans). There is a chance that our Red Alert today is indicating that many Advanced Monkeys will get Caged as the Fireworks begin on the moneychangers. As if that wasn’t enough, there is also a Shifting in the Guardians.

Enjoy the run and read it thoroughly for other hints about the future.

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

Messages In This Thread
6/23/15 Red Alert: Let the FIREWORKS Begin! - by Eagle1 - 06-23-2015, 08:16 AM