Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Great Forest Detox
Eagle,
Do you think this dream is about Greece?
Here is why I ask. First of all, I did a dream and dreamtbot search on the word "horse" because I am beginning to associate it with Greece. Your dream came up.
The Greek Gods had immortal horses doing many things like pulling chariots. They had pegasus and then the TROJAN horse of course.
So, if you think of your horse pill as "medicine" Greece is forced to swallow and look back at your dream, doesn't this SCREAM Greece and what is happening right now to the people of Greece and what will likely continue to happen? Doesn't the efficiency of the operation Scream Germany? The lines,tents, loudspeaker almost Nazi like?
If I were scoring this, I would say it is a #Cametrue and put it in your trophy case.
But what is your impression now looking back at the dream?

(07-13-2015, 12:26 AM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: Eagle,
Do you think this dream is about Greece?
Here is why I ask.  First of all, I did a dream and dreamtbot search on the word "horse" because I am beginning to associate it with Greece. Your dream came up.
The Greek Gods had immortal horses doing many things like pulling chariots. They had pegasus and then the TROJAN horse of course.
So, if you think of your horse pill as "medicine" Greece is forced to swallow and look back at your dream, doesn't this SCREAM Greece and what is happening right now to the people of Greece and what will likely continue to happen?  Doesn't the efficiency of the operation Scream Germany? The lines,tents, loudspeaker almost Nazi like?
If I were scoring this, I would say it is a #Cametrue and put it in your trophy case.
But what is your impression now looking back at the dream?
Wait! How about this? Could you have been in the famous BLACK FOREST of Germany?

Messages In This Thread
The Great Forest Detox - by Eagle1 - 06-29-2015, 08:40 AM
RE: The Great Forest Detox - by twiceblessed9 - 07-13-2015, 12:26 AM
RE: The Great Forest Detox - by twiceblessed9 - 07-13-2015, 01:20 AM