Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
7/4/15 Raise your glasses to HOPE
Trending: toast hope painting hundred layout combat visiting consider spreading curious astral yep strongly writing unlikely perform mutual dreamer exist wolf sometimes apartment awareness stay think son version session mind bowl issue separated surprised closely observe events carry life moving world
Waning: glass carried upstairs hospital snow potter yard cool showed hot strip henry snakes wild crying guide up saved jesus challenge daughter mon gay exercise shifting wood string vibrations repeat aspect god snake interesting fail horse

<----- DISCUSSION ----->
Nope. No fireworks, no barbeque, no holiday, no travel; there is really nothing in this run that feels like July 4th. In fact, quite the opposite overall.

Let’s begin at the top. I believe that normally toasts aren’t made on unrealistic expectations. Sure there are minor exceptions, but my point is that a typical formal toast is normally associated with an expectation that the wish being spoken has at least a moderate chance of coming true. Otherwise, the person giving the toast looks like a complete fool. That is why I like the first two words in our run. The collective dreamers apparently see HOPE as a real possibility despite what looks like abysmal world events unfolding.

Conversely, Group 2 is ominous. Instead of our standard exporting of war, it looks like Combat is Visiting us! Not good, but remember there is Hope.

We also have a lone Wolf in the lineup (probably because we have been inundated with warnings from the FBI about lone wolf attacks on July 4th).

Lastly, I haven’t been paying attention to Snakes and Snake apparently rising and falling together, which doesn’t bode well for those who claim that dream linguistics is completely random and haphazard. But getting back to SNAKE(S), realize that these two words bracket both Jesus and God in this run! Wow, we’ve got ourselves a holy war on our hands.

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

Messages In This Thread
7/4/15 Raise your glasses to HOPE - by Eagle1 - 07-04-2015, 09:02 AM
RE: 7/4/15 Raise your glasses to HOPE - by Eagle1 - 07-04-2015, 10:16 AM
RE: 7/4/15 Raise your glasses to HOPE - by Eagle1 - 07-28-2015, 03:13 PM