Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Volcano/UFO Dream, 7/19/2015, 3am-7am
Start of Dream: I found myself with other people I did not know except 1. We were in the driveway of a house and we were packing for a road trip. There were two cars and each filled with adults and children. The car at the front of the driveway has an old van that had been converted into a camper of sorts. I don't know what type of car I am in. I was telling people to pack light, only for a couple of days. The driver asked "how we were going to get gas along the way if the service stations did not have electricity?" I told her that we would need a siphon device to get gas out of cars that were on the side of the road.

When we were all packed and ready to move out, I got in the drivers seat and then quickly got out because I was not driving. I was in the back seat and was going to navigate. The driver asked where we were going. I told her "we are going west and we will be picked up by a ship". In my mind I showed her the ship, it was HUGE. I then heard the words "Mauna Kea". End of Dream.

Afterthoughts:

1. When I woke up I was still hearing the words "Mauna Kea". Mauna Kea is a volcano in Hawaii.
2. I felt a strong need to pray. Before I started praying I closed my eyes to try and see the state where I was headed in my dream. I could not see it, only know it is in the S.W.
3. With my eyes still closed I asked "what am I going to do there". I suddenly felt myself being lift up, up, up away from the Earth until I stopped and could see the Earth. It was beautiful, all green and blue.
4. I had no fear, just a strong sense of doing what was right. I was not concerned for our safety nor did I have any concern about getting were we needed to be.

Messages In This Thread
Volcano/UFO Dream, 7/19/2015, 3am-7am - by Cassandra - 07-19-2015, 02:51 PM