Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blue crystal meth
I was going inside a room which then appeared to be a bathroom…odd, as it had chairs but I am sure I saw stalls and the room was small and crowded. There were people there- 1 adult woman that I guess was like a teacher, she slept throughout most of the “class.” There were also around 5 guys sitting near where i was sitting, and I noticed these were the bad student types. On the left side in front of me, I noticed what I thought was blue-dyed weed,  I was then given the product to look at it, and I noticed it was crystals. I heard something being told about how it’s similar to a weed high but more chemicals which made it more intense,something about tar. I said I was fine with weed and it was good enough, I had no interest in the blue crystals. 
[Image: tumblr_inline_nrwhwrq2ud1r9w8dy_500.jpg]
 A photo or normal, clear meth.

Upon waking up, I looked up blue crystals. One result was blue crystal meth. I then looked up blue crystal meth and noticed a ton of reference to “Breaking Bad” - a show I never have watched. I have heard of the show and saw trailers but I don’t bother watching it. I do not do drugs, so I don’t know why I had a dream about blue crystal meth. 

Messages In This Thread
Blue crystal meth - by d4n33 - 07-22-2015, 01:06 PM
RE: Blue crystal meth - by Cassandra - 07-22-2015, 02:40 PM
RE: Blue crystal meth - by d4n33 - 07-23-2015, 12:11 AM