Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prediction Soul Contracts
Eagle is was vivid enough to post.  I haven't posted in years as I am a financial catastrophe and haven't been pure in thought for a while.  I came to realize from this dream that the convoluted dreams people are having are others experiences and others soul contracts.  I see this from reading posted dreams.  A lot of the bouncing around is us viewing other accomplishments, nothing more.  For instance the basic training dream.  Not that is was my personal experience but I had Army service in my soul contract to improve my upbringing.  The first week is much like keswickmans' dream.   I gather he never served.
 So in response the first few episodes of my dream were unnecessary, just past experiences.  No information there except someone did a drug deal, so what.  The second half was my buddy and I in a dream together.  I state this as I know it happens to me although the other party rarely remembers the dream.  I once came up with the term 'siamese dream'.  That friend unlikely remembers because he puts no legitimacy into faith or visions.  Again not important but it was a backdrop to get me to approach a topic worthy of discussion.  That led to a vision in my dream of this timeline finally ending.
 So the incongruent and non conclusive dreams are possibly our culture rising out of this paradigm, witnessing others along the way, and one day we'll all see the horizon.

Messages In This Thread
Soul Contracts - by cathartid - 07-28-2015, 09:31 PM
RE: Soul Contracts - by Eagle1 - 07-28-2015, 09:55 PM
RE: Soul Contracts - by ThePaladin - 07-28-2015, 10:37 PM
RE: Soul Contracts - by cathartid - 07-28-2015, 10:37 PM
RE: Soul Contracts - by d4n33 - 07-30-2015, 10:42 AM
RE: Soul Contracts - by cathartid - 07-30-2015, 03:19 PM