Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Helicopter Crash Dream. 8/4/2015. Between 4:30AM-5:45AM
Start of Dream:  I am in a train station. The building is made of
light colored stone, glass and silver metal.  I get the feeling I am in Europe.  I notice people are a mix of nationalities speaking different languages with French being the one I am hearing the most. I noticed two women and two men traveling together. I decided to go with them because I don’t want to travel alone in a foreign country.  We walk toward a train. I stop to look at a doorway and wonder how the door works.  I turn back toward the train and notice the people I am following have boarded and the train is leaving.  As the train is pulling out of the station I notice it goes underground.  I think, Oh well I will have to wait for the next train.  

I decided to find a place to sit and wait. I look to my left and notice a body of water.  I look to my right and there are chairs along the station wall where you can sit and look out at the water.  I take an empty chair and notice 4 kittens playing in the corner of the building. I think they must live here because of rodents.

As I sit in the chair I notice in the sky to the right, a red & navy colored helicopter is flying over the water. When it was in my front line of view, it nosedived into the water, like it crashed.   I look to my right and it looks like I am seeing the land from a high altitude. The land looks like a map.  Then I saw another helicopter, this one is white, flying in from the same direction toward the red & navy helicopter. It flew over the water close to the crash and it went in the water too.

I look around me to see how people are reacting. No one is saying anything or even looking at the crash, they are acting like it is not happening.  I look back at the water and see boats & a jet ski around the crash. I pray they find people that were in the helicopters.

The scene then changes and I am standing in front of President Putin.  He has his right hand on the blinds of a window as he is looking out the window.  He looks from the window at me and smiles.  I think, he needs a hug so I hugged him.  His body guard is not happy that I am hugging his President.  He wanted to stop me from being so near the President; however the President said it was ok. He takes his job VERY seriously.  As I am hugging him we are lifting off the floor. We are about 2 feet off the floor when someone said, that is enough, stop.  We were both smiling like a couple of children who were caught being mischievous. We lower back down to the floor.  End of dream.

Messages In This Thread
Helicopter Crash Dream. 8/4/2015. Between 4:30AM-5:45AM - by Cassandra - 08-04-2015, 08:21 AM