Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CameTrue 8/13/15 Red Alert: The Death Cross is here!
Trending: device faith cos brain death wed god belly network meant fish officer mansion ahem spell stick terrible dressing jesus truth general beer correct plan becoming speaking dream rex destroy guess busy miss directly will pulling example negative fragment backwards stream
Waning: phase broke image encounter especially sea helpful guided awesome guide quarters present ice job sharing laughing dreamer club june endless tree whenever cheese interior yeah sun lab flight cave eating dance bank rock moon thanks

<----- DISCUSSION ----->
We have two Red Alerts here, and they may or may not be connected. The meme with a bunch of support is Christianity. With words like Faith, God, Jesus, Fish, and Truth, I believe that Christianity is front and center. There is just so much support for the word Faith, which is above the Red Alert threshold.

The other word has an eye-watering surge score of 236!! The word is DEVICE, and there is a bit of support in this run, but the support is iffy. Words like Network, Fragment, Helpful, Lab, and many others COULD go with device, but they aren’t direct support words (like “gadget” would be considered strong support since that would be a direct synonym rather than a distant descriptor.)

Alright; so the two seemingly unrelated memes are DEVICE and CHRISTIANITY. What if the dreams are pointing us to a Christian Device? I think Cross and Bible would be the two biggest devices in Christianity. I would like to go out on a limb here and suggest that CROSS is the Red Alert. It is a Faith Device.

Now with that set, let’s just see what Google says about “Cross.” Oh my God:

The word Death is also in our lineup, so I believe we have our full Red Alert answered. The market is at the Death Cross, which according to several different articles, may mean nothing at all! In other words, the Red Alert today might simply be telling us about the Death Cross in the markets. Those with a bunch of stocks might want to own a few puts going forward.

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

Messages In This Thread
8/13/15 Red Alert: The Death Cross is here! - by Eagle1 - 08-13-2015, 09:54 AM