Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Huge News for the Project September Red Rock/ Water meme
I know, doesn't it though? It so changes everything!
This truly is the state of the world at the end of September isn't it? And it is like nothing before.
Regarding interpretation, yes, once again it shows how the same words can apply to multiple stories.
On another note, I often am one to say I am not really a dreamer. Well, for this project, I had a dream about red rocks and a salt water lake. Maybe I am a dreamer and just didn't know it. Ha ha. At least for projects.
Wow!
(09-28-2015, 11:11 PM)DLP Wrote: Y'know, this kind of highlights how there may be more than one interpretation for the bot words. "Red rocks" and "water" works as well for this news as it did for the flooding in the Utah 4 corners area.

It also highlights how we can make guesses but really can't get a good fix on an interpretation until after the event has occurred. Seriously, who could have imagined that news about Mars would be the BIG news we suspected the bot was foreshadowing? But this is beyond BIG. This has the potential to be that event that changes everything.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Huge News for the Project September Red Rock/ Water meme - by twiceblessed9 - 09-29-2015, 12:27 AM