Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10/1/15 An Epic Spiritual Conflict
VERY INTERESTING AND HEAVY AT THE SAME TIME. I HAVE LEARNED TO ABSORB EVERYTHING AND THEN PROCEED WITH CAUTION UNTIL THE INFORMATION IS PROVEN RIGHT OR WRONG. I AM WHAT MOST CONSIDER TO BE A CONSPIRACY THEORIST. I FOLLOW TOM HORN, STEVE QUAYLE, LA MARZULLI AND OTHERS WHO ARE IN THE BALLPARK WITH THE TRANSHUMANISM AGENDA. GU IS RIGHT IN LINE WITH WHAT I BELIEVE TO BE TRUE. HOWEVER, GOD FIRST, EVERYTHING ELSE AFTER.

THANKS FOR THE INFO YOU BROUGHT TO LIGHT.

(10-16-2015, 09:27 PM)DLP Wrote:
(10-15-2015, 10:49 AM)aletalete Wrote: BELOW LISTED IS THE LINK:

http://www.infowars.com/vatican-insider-...ina-visit/

THANKS FOR THE LINKS.  I HAVE BEEN WELL AWARE OF HIS COMMENTS, HOWEVER, THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A DEFINITE TIME WHEN THIS WILL HAPPEN.  HE HAS ALSO STATED THAT HE HAS 2-3 YEARS TO LIVE AND THAT WHEN HE DIES HE HOPES IT DOESN'T HURT BECAUSE HE IS A WUSS (CAN'T REMEMBER EXACT WORD, BUT THIS IS VERY CLOSE TO WHAT HE SAID) WHEN IT COMES TO PAIN.  I FIND THESE STATEMENTS TO BE SUSPECT AND NOT TYPICAL OF A POPE.

I've often said that I'm not afraid of death-BTDT and it wasn't a big deal on my end-but I don't want to die in pain so I won't hold the pope's reluctance to die in pain against him. Stoic suffering is way overrated, IMO, and I doubt it wins anyone brownie points with the universe.

I suppose we won't know one way or the other about this topic until the end of 2016.

(10-16-2015, 08:16 PM)awakeneddreamer Wrote: Here is something for a Spiritual Conflict- it even quotes a recent  'glass' meme
anyone ever heard of Chinese medicine symbol or tenet of GU ?

"It is prophecy that this spiritual war is/has been won by those who choose to stand on the name, number and image of the beast.

REVELATION 15:2 (KJV) And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire..."

http://www.acalltoactions.com/#!The-CIAs...c6436dfe16

Read and believe at your own risk and choice. Nothing is truth or it all is truth- red pill or blue?

This will be true to those who choose to believe it is true. It will be false for those who believe it to be false. Truth is subjective.

Now I'm thinking of Pilate's question to Christ: "What is truth?"  Wink

Messages In This Thread
10/1/15 An Epic Spiritual Conflict - by Eagle1 - 10-01-2015, 09:01 AM
RE: 10/1/15 An Epic Spiritual Conflict - by aletalete - 10-17-2015, 10:09 AM
RE: 10/1/15 An Epic Spiritual Conflict - by *AD - 10-16-2015, 08:16 PM
RE: 10/1/15 An Epic Spiritual Conflict - by *AD - 11-04-2015, 12:25 PM