Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why have my dreams left me?
If you don't keep a dream journal, I strongly recommend you start. I've been keeping one for years and it's fascinating to go back and read through some of the journals. As time has gone by I've discovered themes, people, events, locations, etc. that keep cropping up in my dreams. I've learned that there are certain aspects of dreams that indicate if it's a "learning" dream, where I'm basically being given information I need to know in waking life, or if it's a "head's up" dream, where I'm being given information about something that's coming my way. I've had dreams that have played out exactly the same in real life(that's always wild). I've had dreams that seemed to make no sense until I started writing them in the journal and then there was the "oh, okay. Now I get it" lightbulb moments as comprehension dawned.

You'll be amazed at what you can learn when you start keeping a journal.

(10-26-2015, 07:30 PM)Goldengirl Wrote: Thanks DLP! I hardly ever have dreams of giant tsunamis or hurricanes or alien invasions (and I suppose that's good!) When others are dreaming of ARMEGGEDON, my dreams are of traveling with a "family" who is not my family, looking thru homes for supplies (which I have dreamt more than once, starting when I was just a kid). Which says armeggedon in it's own, quiet way, I suppose!

Lately, I've spent a lot of time on the run in my dreams. Different scenarios but the same theme: I'm being pursued/hunted and I'm on the run. Beyond that, I don't really remember much. And this past week, I've been sick, which has seriously screwed with my sleep cycle. I barely get to sleep when I wake up coughing. It sucks. Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
Why have my dreams left me? - by Goldengirl - 10-23-2015, 08:33 PM
RE: Why have my dreams left me? - by Eagle1 - 10-23-2015, 08:58 PM
RE: Why have my dreams left me? - by Cassandra - 10-24-2015, 06:55 PM
RE: Why have my dreams left me? - by Goldengirl - 10-24-2015, 07:25 PM
RE: Why have my dreams left me? - by ThePaladin - 10-26-2015, 04:02 AM
RE: Why have my dreams left me? - by Goldengirl - 10-26-2015, 07:30 PM
RE: Why have my dreams left me? - by ThePaladin - 10-27-2015, 05:02 AM
RE: Why have my dreams left me? - by Eagle1 - 10-27-2015, 10:05 AM
RE: Why have my dreams left me? - by Shadewolf - 10-27-2015, 06:17 PM
RE: Why have my dreams left me? - by Goldengirl - 10-27-2015, 07:43 PM
RE: Why have my dreams left me? - by ThePaladin - 10-29-2015, 04:24 AM