Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10/28/15 Welcoming the new computing paradigm
Trending: alt welcome notified wrapping view private generic icon added profile exam query hours add width plane link october submitted email group voted response overlay ref registration update parent select element gender input confirm responses label unlike frame passionate drug device
Waning: big girl went though while think lucidity than find got when room where guy really solid going house remember comments people around time down categories into lucid one back had were up there dream class

<----- DISCUSSION ----->
It looks like the dream world is receding/pausing today, but it's not. The lousy surge scores are based on dreambot’s inability to read one of the dream databases out there on the internet. I repeated the run several times and even restarted the computer to no avail. I gave up based on time, but there must be a reason for this outage. Each run produced the same results…those that you see here. So, let’s digest it shall we?

I’ve gotta be honest….it looks like a continuation of admin words to me. October Submitted Email Group Voted Response. I’m changing my tune from yesterday. I believe we’re seeing warnings about some big event in the computing world. We have references to websites, registration forms, emails, forum responses, etc. The words don’t just focus on one little admin area….it covers many of the different computer tasks. At the very top, we have ALT WELCOME. An alternative paradigm of computing??

Wish I had time to look at this run a bit harder, but just know that I have officially changed my view from yesterday’s comments. I think we’re being warned of something in these largely admin-related bot runs.

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

Messages In This Thread
10/28/15 Welcoming the new computing paradigm - by Eagle1 - 10-28-2015, 08:39 AM