Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
11/6/15 Anxious About the Cheese Festival?
Trending: cheese festival ruin stare basic theory detail emotional anxious mask station bite hotel boots naked meditation collect teacher blue yeah memory anxiety warehouse color coat exam glasses knee fri breathing room colored nightmare taylor blind soul trick picking shift crossed
Waning: self struggling sex longest eating view former hung bus double super shadow shot journey path honey lucid art need seat keyword prison days false up heart agree plant sea yard class cousin wolf mon dealing

<----- DISCUSSION ----->
I really think we’re going to have a lot of fun with this run. In searching for Cheese Festival, there actually appears to be many across the country, and probably more across the world. I don’t think they are all connected with each other because the dates are different and even different themes. Also, cheese might be a metaphor for something else that we can discuss further.

If I had to vote for the best lingo today, I’d nominate “Prison days false up heart agree.” Basically, the false prison is going away. The veil is being dismantled. I’ll toast to that tonight! That lingo also overlaps with "Blind soul trick picking shift crossed."

Other than that, our collective psyche is getting more anxious and emotional. I’ll bet that might be a result of our programming. Are we genuinely getting anxious, or are we being told to be anxious? I can tell you one thing….the common thread amongst all my clients is ANXIETY, and mindfulness, progressive relaxation, and even mindfulness meditation are extraordinarily effective in all cases (at least so far). Keep in mind that most of these people are on medications for anxiety, and yet they are anxious. No surprise to me, and no surprise how those relaxation techniques are incredibly effective both in acute anxiety and long-term chronic stress.

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

Messages In This Thread
11/6/15 Anxious About the Cheese Festival? - by Eagle1 - 11-06-2015, 10:09 AM