Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remote Viewing Dream - Julie's Location
(12-05-2015, 04:39 AM)DLP Wrote: I'm going to put this here, since it's really a continuation.

4Dec2015 meditation
Intention: To learn more about the man in Goldengirl's dream. I was really curious about him and wanted more information.

I was able to track the man but he was aware he was being tracked and we played a sort of hide and seek game. I would get close and suddenly I'd be back at the beginning again. Then I could feel him tracking me and I slipped through several different doorways to circle around behind him. Boom, I'm in some hallway lined with doors. I picked a door at random, opened it and poked my head through the doorway. Scene was a nice garden. Not where I wanted to be, however.

By this time, I knew linear time was getting late and I had things I needed to do before I called it a day, so I kind of barged through the illusion of the hallway. That surprised him a bit and he turned tail. I was going to give chase but I sorta-kinda got yanked back to my body. I guess my team decided I'd been playing around enough and needed to get back to work.  Big Grin

He's no slouch, I'll give him that. A lot of natural talent, possibly some training, but I can't say if he's a pro, extensively trained and now operating as a viewer. He knows he's been spotted, knows he's been followed. His curiosity may be piqued and he may come looking for Goldengirl and me to find out who we are and what we're doing.

Beyond that, I'm not sure if I'll try again. I didn't perceive him as a threat or a danger.

There y'all go.  Big Grin

Wow. I certainly didn't expect THAT! Curiouser and curiouser. But while I will say that he may not be a threat or danger at this point, he could be, and we should be careful.

Did you see his eyes?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Remote Viewing Dream - Julie's Location - by Goldengirl - 12-05-2015, 09:23 AM