Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ET Arrival
A couple of years ago, celebrating 4th of July at a local park - I was videoing the fireworks, when I noticed an red-orange ball of light in the sky. It was initially far out to the side, but when the fireworks started up, it moved closer - as if to watch them, too. At first I thought maybe it was just a helicopter and then a drone. But then I realized that by the distance of it, it was too big to be a drone and it didn't have the usual helicopter lights on it. It moved all around the fireworks and when the show was over, it suddenly sped up and disappeared well out over the ocean (we were in Hawaii).

So later that night, I viewed the video and realized I could just barely see it. Though another person also from my area, uploaded their video of the fireworks and they had a better shot of the red-orange "ball". Even he was saying "what the hell is that?".. Going through YouTube videos that night, I realized several people from across the nation had also posted videos of their local fireworks events and they also saw the ball of light. WTF??? Each time, it was identical to the one I saw that night. No explanation ever followed it.

Our fireworks event would have been the last one for our nation, being Hawaii is in the final time zone. After looking at the locations of the other videos, it appeared that whatever "it" was, it started off on the east coast and moved westward.. If it was the same one.

I do feel like "they" are trying to make themselves known. I don't know why they don't just make it an obvious landing where everyone can see them? Where there are no questions about who they are? But I guess with our military's "shoot first / ask questions later" mentality, showing themselves to be playful would take the edge off a bit.

Messages In This Thread
ET Arrival - by Iris - 01-11-2016, 07:23 AM
RE: ET Arrival - by IslandHippyMama - 01-12-2016, 04:05 PM
RE: ET Arrival - by ThePaladin - 01-12-2016, 05:11 PM
RE: ET Arrival - by IslandHippyMama - 01-12-2016, 06:52 PM