Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 items
2/9/16 AM
There was no intent to dream.
I don't remember the details of last nights dream but it has caused me to have some questions. Maybe one of you can tell me.

I can tell you what was not in my dream. My mother was not in the dream at any time. Whatever I dreamed about was not unpleasant or upsetting.
I just remember that in different portions of the dream I saw an item that I associate strongly with my mother. I don't remember the first one at all and I only know the second one was made of iron. The last one was a Spanish dancer doll that my family brought from Spain when we returned to the states.
I was told in the ending of the dream to remember those items as they were very important.
I then told myself to remember the dream and especially the 3 items as they meant something. I awoke with this thought in mind but, I just can not remember any thing other than "3 things" and only the last item stuck.

My mother died several years ago and none of the items are still in our possession, she sold them at a garage sale.

I am thinking that the number 3 means something. I have no clue what the iron object was but it hung on the wall like a decoration.
Does the doll represent a doll or does it stand in for a Spanish dancer?
Was this just a jumble of memories or does it send a message?

Messages In This Thread
3 items - by esholars - 02-09-2016, 02:05 PM
RE: 3 items - by twiceblessed9 - 02-09-2016, 02:14 PM
RE: 3 items - by Goldengirl - 02-09-2016, 07:55 PM
RE: 3 items - by esholars - 02-12-2016, 03:38 PM
RE: 3 items - by Goldengirl - 02-12-2016, 07:35 PM
RE: 3 items - by Cassandra - 02-13-2016, 10:06 AM