Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lizard Skin
Hey Elyse - Do you remember seeing anyone wearing military clothes where you could not see their face? The reason I asked is that in the dream I had, there were guards wearing uniforms with masks or helmets of some sort.

I can't find the dream I had, so I will try and remember it now. I was in a room with 4 or 5 other people. I was awake and the other people looked sleepy. I woke them up and told them we had to leave because this place was not good. They said, how will we leave without them seeing us? I said, I know a way out so lets go. I found a door in the back of this room and once we were outside of the room I told everyone to run in different directions because they can't come after us all at once time. So we took off and 2 guards ran after me as I ran in a hallway. Suddenly a huge 7+ Ft reptile looking man blocked my path. I stopped and stood about 1 foot in front of him. He had alligator looking scale greenish skin. His eyes were amber colored. He was very upset that I let all those people out of the room. He said, you are not acting properly. I looked at him in the eyes and said, "well I guess YOU have a problem then, now don't you!" He sighed, rolled his eyes, turned around and walked away. The 2 guards caught up to me and brought me somewhere else. End of dream.

Messages In This Thread
Lizard Skin - by Elyse - 05-11-2016, 12:14 AM
RE: Lizard Skin - by Nanny - 05-11-2016, 10:46 AM
RE: Lizard Skin - by ThePaladin - 05-11-2016, 12:14 PM
RE: Lizard Skin - by Cassandra - 05-11-2016, 12:26 PM
RE: Lizard Skin - by Cassandra - 05-11-2016, 07:50 PM
RE: Lizard Skin - by Elyse - 05-12-2016, 03:30 AM
RE: Lizard Skin - by ThePaladin - 05-11-2016, 08:09 PM
RE: Lizard Skin - by Cassandra - 05-11-2016, 09:42 PM