Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Instead of spiders multiple times, it was mess of Webs last night~
This is not a snippet report but a blankety-blank night's report of short dreams. I would dream a mess of spider webbing in a corner of my very clean bedroom, and awaken. Oh man, but once the glimpse was of a three?? or so year old boy fussing head back a little and something coming-out of and around his mouth.

For starters, I got no solid sleep until after 3:40 am CST, but maybe ten mins or so at a time. Was not worried and wondering if I got some spice or something at the restaurant in very good food, but some mixture that this 'ole bod was kept awake with. ((Anybody else have a really bad night like this and it's not the norm for you??))

I saw webbing hanging above me once at least, and in a corner or two and can't remember where else. Several episodes of this. No wonder I kept waking up, I suppose. Have not had a night like this since last June.

Emotions? concerned at times and praying for each member of the family and a few friends here at NDC.

Messages In This Thread
Instead of spiders multiple times, it was mess of Webs last night~ - by Nanny - 05-12-2016, 01:58 PM