Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Evil Kittens
Oh my my. You met one of your teachers and he jumped right into your lessons. Hope you took notes. There may not be a test on the material later but you can guaran-damn-tee you will need what you learned at some point. Big Grin

As for the knife, yes, it was likely crystal. I work with various crystals, one of which is a clear Vogel wand used for removing unwanted energies/entities. How you saw the kitten absorbed into the dagger is a good description of what happens when an energy/entity is pulled into the Vogel. It stays there until I release the energy and cleanse the crystal.

You also learned that energies/entities can take on other shapes. They will do what they think is necessary to gain their objective, which may include taking on the shape of something cute and cuddly. Like the teacher said, trust that sensation in your gut because your eyes and other senses may deceive you into letting down your guard or hesitating.

(I won't call these entities and energies "evil." That's a subjective label and it is meaningless because it is subjective. They have reasons for what they do, just as we have reasons for what we do, and they consider their reasons just as valid as we consider ours valid. If we must label them something, I suggest "adversaries" because they are working in opposition to the work we(the collective "we" ) are doing and we are working in opposition to them.).

Messages In This Thread
Evil Kittens - by Elyse - 05-17-2016, 02:54 PM
RE: Evil Kittens - by Nanny - 05-17-2016, 05:08 PM
RE: Evil Kittens - by Goldengirl - 05-17-2016, 07:03 PM
RE: Evil Kittens - by ThePaladin - 05-18-2016, 04:16 AM