Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5/26/2016 11:32pm MARS MISSION & Remote Influencing!
(05-27-2016, 11:35 AM)Maysea Wrote: Hmmm...I wonder about something going by in space also explaining equipment failure, headed toward earth?  Do you remember any details about "it"?  Feels like you may have been remote viewing, and been detected, then attacked to break the connection? Just my impression...

I know you deleted this post, but I feel this is a good question and I want to answer this for you.
I got the impression of something massive, darkening the sky (Large enough to block out the sun).
Gray and black in color, rocky surface like the moon appears to be.

I don't know the difference between an asteroid or a comment to know what to call it.

It is always a possibility that someone gifted in Controlled remote viewing who wanted to silence or alter the information coming out would turn to controlling the remote viewing. I call what I do "Wind Walking" because it is out of body, colors are more intense, and emotions are more intense, but things such as Intentions are also a lot more clear!

With Sherriann's dream contact I realized that there is a theme here. As I am typing this suddenly there is an extreme amount of pain in my body as if I just tore a muscle and I am hurting really badly! I feel like I am under attack! I have to state this for the record though!!!!! DON'T PAY ATTENTION TO THE BOY AND THE MAN, IT IS A DISTRACTION, IT IS DISINFORMATION.

Messages In This Thread