Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bird Dream, 6/4/16, approx 10:00 pm
I was feeling sleepy early this evening and could not stay awake so I went to bed. I fell asleep thinking about how comfortable my bed is and thankful that I have one. The only intention I stated was to dream about why the name of Pharaoh Akhenaten came to me earlier today. I immediately went into a dream.

Start of Dream. It is night time and I am riding in the back seat of a car with man and a woman. We are in a heavily wooded neighborhood in the driveway of their house. As the car gets closer to the trees the woman in the front seat says, oh look there is an Owl in the tree. I look to the right and try to see where the bird is. I had the feeling like it was waiting for us. I said, oh good, I love Owls, they are so beautiful. I also said, I hope there are no pet cats outside because that Owl will eat them.

The man and woman get out of the car and walk ahead of me into the house. I get out of the car and look at the tree trying to see the Owl. Then I hear it moving and fly toward me. I look overhead and see the shadow of the bird and it is not an owl. It is a bird, but I just don’t know what kind. The bird is directly above me and it drops two items into my hands. I hold the items to my chest to keep from dropping them and to acknowledge receiving them. When I look down at my hands I am holding feathers in my left hand that had been tied together like you would tie a bunch of flowers. The feathers are white with either brown or black on them. In the right hand is a large bird foot. The flesh is a greyish white color and the claws are black and they are long like for a big bird of prey.  

I am thinking Oh My Gosh, Oh My Gosh, Oh My Gosh what does this all mean? I am filled with peace and joy even though I don’t understand what is happening. A thought comes to me, these two items are a part of my future. My mind is racing, who do I call, who will know about this? End of Dream

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
Bird Dream, 6/4/16, approx 10:00 pm - by Cassandra - 06-04-2016, 11:44 PM
RE: 6/4/16, approx 10:00 pm - by twiceblessed9 - 06-05-2016, 01:07 AM
RE: 6/4/16, approx 10:00 pm - by ThePaladin - 06-05-2016, 02:43 AM