Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mulit-Verses
06/09/2016 AM
Intent: I need a simple explanation.
Mood: interesting

I was explaining Multi-dimensional universes and the Mandela effect to someone using the NDC as a model.

I opened their browser and logged onto the page containing the main forum of the NDC site. I opened a new blank tab at the top and opened the same main forum page of the NDC site. I continued doing this until I had about twenty open tabs all showing the NDC’s main forum page.

I now began the explanation:
Consider each page a different universe. At first glance they all appear to be the exact same, they all appear to contain the same information and they all seem the same as would be expected.
Leaving them all open go back to that first open page. Memorize that first page, study it well and let it become your original “Universe”.

Now go to the next page in order of opening and see that there is some minor difference. As you read each page you will begin to see more and more differences from your original “Universe” page and by the time you are on page twenty you can clearly see that the differences are so many that you feel like you are on a completely different site/”Universe”.

The theory is that we have the ability to jump to different dimensions. If this is true we could all just walk across and we would not notice any big differences. But if we were to jump or be pushed across many dimensions all at once we would really notice the changes and if we jumped all the way to the twentieth from the first we could possibly lose our minds.

When the Mandela effect was first noticed we had jumped or been pushed maybe two or three pages and now with so many seeing the differences we must have jumped about ten pages.

Whoever, weather it is ourselves, some powerful entity/s or CERN, caused this jump has decided that we must jump faster and farther than we do when we do it alone. They (?) want us moving up “Universes” but do not want us crazy and that is why things seems so strange to us.

I woke naturally, no phone ringing or sudden sounds.
Comments:
I have no idea if this example could be done as I have no idea if web pages could become changed in this manner but I think not.
Why we need to jump? I don't know. Why the rush to jump? I don't know.
We all just need to keep an open mind and be prepared for many changes.

Messages In This Thread
Mulit-Verses - by esholars - 06-09-2016, 11:26 AM
RE: Mulit-Verses - by Eagle1 - 06-09-2016, 12:35 PM
RE: Mulit-Verses - by big dog - 06-09-2016, 12:54 PM
RE: Mulit-Verses - by Goldengirl - 06-10-2016, 11:27 AM
RE: Mulit-Verses - by Goldengirl - 06-10-2016, 09:19 AM
RE: Mulit-Verses - by big dog - 06-10-2016, 11:44 AM
RE: Mulit-Verses - by Sunatta - 06-14-2016, 11:09 PM
RE: Mulit-Verses - by Eagle1 - 06-15-2016, 07:01 AM
Mulit-Verses - by ybul0229 - 06-16-2016, 08:00 AM
RE: Mulit-Verses - by Sunatta - 06-17-2016, 02:57 AM