Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Dearly Departed - Again
Quote:In the second part, my mom was very youthful, and seemed full of energy at first. Communicating with me seems to take more energy than she has at this point. I'm not sure what her message was.

Her energetic vibration signature has changed, which happened when she left the dense physical body behind and shifted to another plane/reality. To be able to communicate with those still in this realm, she has to lower her vibrations and that takes a lot of energy. This is another reason why we need to do our own healing. When we heal, we shift our energetic vibration higher, thereby making it easier for those who need to lower their vibration level to communicate with us.

As for us continuing after what we consider death, all that dies is the physical body. The soul and the energy of us continues on. Using a simplistic metaphor, death is not much different than when someone leaves to go somewhere. You know they're still around, they're just not where you are at that time. You may miss their physical presence but they're still around.

Messages In This Thread
The Dearly Departed - Again - by Goldengirl - 07-01-2016, 11:34 AM
RE: The Dearly Departed - Again - by Goldengirl - 07-01-2016, 04:07 PM
RE: The Dearly Departed - Again - by ThePaladin - 07-01-2016, 07:28 PM
RE: The Dearly Departed - Again - by Goldengirl - 07-01-2016, 07:39 PM