Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to inquire about 'dream occurrance' credit?
Skeeter, we do appreciate your dreams and insights. Let's just get that clear from the get go.

Now, Eagle's 10% rule isn't about percentages of dreamers - it refers to the things that are seen in dreams that come true being about 10% of the severity in real life. And that's not to say all dreams fall under that rule, it's just something that he has noted while running the site.

And as far as nice houses, puppies and passed relatives, all of which are my dreams, my particular style is my way of precognitive dreaming. I very often dream about the mundane coming true. I have often railed about never having dreams that involve giant floods, super heroes or aliens. But I have also more recently come to a place of peace with how my dreams, and my brain, work. I more recently dreamed a solution for someone that saved them from surgery. Not a big dream, but certainly a significant one, and one that I'm proud of. So I continue to post the mundane, as I am convinced the bot needs as much dream language it can get its little scrubbers on, because the bot is just as important as a full out precog dream.

I believe we all bring different skills and styles to the table, and we are all equally as important, whether it's puppies, kitties or my dear old dad. Or space aliens. Or giant floods and maps of the US. We should also all be vigilant and scrub the dreams ourselves for a #cametrue, and speak up if we all get busy and miss something. We're the collective, not a bunch of individuals.

I'll get off my soapbox now. Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to inquire about 'dream occurrance' credit? - by Goldengirl - 07-13-2016, 06:04 PM