Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
CameTrue 7/29/16 Red Alert: Eagle Dies in an Explosion!
Eagle and Explosion makes me think of the book of Revelation.

Revelation 8:13 says: "As I watched, I heard an eagle that was flying in midair call out in a loud voice: “Woe! Woe! Woe to the inhabitants of the earth, because of the trumpet blasts about to be sounded by the other three angels!”

Revelation 9:1-2 says: "And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit. And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit." This seems to describe a volcanic eruption, and Rev. 9:12 states "one woe is passed; and behold, there come two woes more hereafter." It was the eagle that announced this "woe."

On the 28th, we had the damn agent on an explosion mission. The Yellowstone Volcano Observatory is run by a geologist named "Lowenstern." Lowenstern works for the USGS, which is a government AGENCY. "Lowenstern" is a Jewish ornamental name meaning "Lion's STAR." Was the key to the bottomless pit, the volcano, not given to a STAR?? In multiple documentaries, they have spoken about how "drilling down to siphon off magma would not prevent an eruption, but would actually cause one." This is pretty scary if they know how to cause volcanic eruptions and the agent is on an explosion mission... And, just recently they started a photo contest called "Yellowstone Forever." Talk about foreshadowing.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 7/29/16 Red Alert: Eagle Dies in an Explosion! - by (Oo...GhostByte...oO) - 07-29-2016, 04:44 PM