Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Several Dreams of tonight
Well, this is now a confirmation of my dreams.

I went to wash my clothes with the new washmachine in the cellar.
Then I got a second Work. Also as Garderobier, the one who takes care of the clothes, while the people want to dance, the same work i got in the Club yesterday.
And this place is also connected with my liberty, because it is managed by people who pressured my mother to ask people for money for my liberty. And she got the money, and did not tell me that she tens of thousends of swiss francs for my liberty.

then in the evening I went to about my neighbourhood, and I saw a woman I liked a lot. I used to work in the same bar she works in. And we explaned some things to each other and we somehow cleared a lot between us. In the end we hugged and she said i smell good. I was wearing a freshly washed shirt.

Oh and I also said to a man who is preparing a reptile show in basel that i can not as planned before, work from the 5th to the 9th of september, because I got some family business to take care of on the 6th of september. But i will be able to work from the 7th to the 9th of september. and he agreed. So a lot is in line.

Messages In This Thread
Several Dreams of tonight - by L.A.S. - 08-24-2016, 12:26 AM
RE: Several Dreams of tonight - by L.A.S. - 08-24-2016, 06:22 PM