Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1/31/2017 Space view - Earth trembles - mind reading
I am in space but in a digital version of space, like the matrix everything is a blue light, white light, or black. I am looking down at the earth over the US, I am further away than normal. I see the whole earth trembling and shaking. I get the feeling this is a metaphor but I am not certain of that.

I call out for my guide but he does not show.

I do not like being this far out and in this different digital version. I look behind me and that is when i realize i am not in space, I am in some kind of small room with lots of computers, buttons, and switches. I yell out "Is this a cyber dream about the earth shaking?"

I hear a computer voice that sounds like the Apple Siri voice, "The web is vulnerable", I tell the computer "that is not what I asked you", "The grid will be down today" the computer replied, "What is today" I ask "Mike Pense Appreciation Day" it replies.

I get the feeling that I am being played with, this is some twisted version of day residue because the facts are all twisted up.

I turn away from the room and back to the window and I think to myself "I will have to figure this out by myself", the computer behind me says "Without me, you can't" I tell the computer, "Now you are reading my thoughts huh?"
"Whoops" the computer says...

I yell out, "I AM NOT AMUSED!"

I woke up yelling!

Messages In This Thread
1/31/2017 Space view - Earth trembles - mind reading - by Windy - 01-31-2017, 07:04 AM