Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The falling asleep of the Queen 1/30 or 1/31 2017
My daughter had another dream she would like to share which occurred either on the 30th or 31st of January, 2017.

The setting was night time in a very intimate small room, with hardwood floors and a dark walls. There may have been a piano in the present. In the room was a picture of Queen Elizabeth in a silver frame by her coffin. In the picture, the queen is wearing a dark blue suit with a long skirt with a swirly pattern and some bits of black, perhaps buttons. She is sitting, smiling, in a chair in the outdoors, facing forward.
It was more like a small chapel than a large church. It was cold outside. There were a small gathering of people present. She may have seen Princess Kate.

To quote my daughter: " It was the most realistic feeling of pain and sorrow I have ever felt in a dream. It was gut wrenching"
Additionally, she remembered the color orange, though not why. She also remembered seeing floating numbers in her dream. She wasn't sure if they were 95, 65 or 25.

*After telling me her dream, she found something on the internet which surprised her and she sent me the link. (see link below).
This recent story shows a photo of the Queen wearing an outfit much like my daughter saw in her dream. It also discussed why the Queen will not be celebrating her Sapphire Anniversary Monday, Feb 6th, as it is also the anniversary of when her father died. A sapphire anniversary is 65 years in the UK. She was 25 when ascending to the throne.
http://people.com/royals/why-queen-eliza...niversary/

Messages In This Thread
The falling asleep of the Queen 1/30 or 1/31 2017 - by twiceblessed9 - 02-01-2017, 10:46 PM