Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Putin and Trump Dream, 2/26/17
I only remember a little of these dreams so I wasn't going to post. But they keep coming back to me so I'll post them.

Putin: I am walking toward Putin at an party/event of some sort. His Spirit is relaxed and happy. He takes my hand with both of his and says, Julia good to see you. He still pronounces my name in the Russian version of Julie. We talked for a sort while but I can't remember the conversation.

Trump: I am sitting across from Trump. I tell him, Mr. President you need to take better care of yourself, watch your diet and exercise and sleep more. He smiles and I go on to tell him more. American's need a president who is in good health. He smiles and says thank you. We talked more, but I can't remember the conversation.

These two scenes happened right after each other, first Putin and then Trump. I just looked up handshakes and found this interesting because Putin is a politician. The two handed handshake: Usually seen among Politicians, this type of handshake is said to convey the meaning of warmness, friendly, honest and trustworthy.

Messages In This Thread
Putin and Trump Dream, 2/26/17 - by Cassandra - 03-01-2017, 11:00 AM
Putin and Trump Dream, 2/26/17 - by ybul0229 - 03-03-2017, 07:55 AM
RE: Putin and Trump Dream, 2/26/17 - by Cassandra - 03-06-2017, 12:29 PM