Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weird Mouse Arcade
ThePaladin, I had given a lot of thought to that myself. If I'm doing something now, I'm not exactly sure what it could be other than me *trying* to be more social and slowly ease into interacting with people more often online via Facebook, Skype and Twitch. This has been my most recent life change. Until more recently, I've kept to myself and avoided much interaction with others both online and in person. I've had friends urge me to share my art and gaming online and I've become more open to it. (Which probably explains the "gaming" theme in the dream.) I can see how this would have its ups and downs... but there is no guarantee that is what is being addressed in the dream.

Throughout my life I have had warning dreams, sometimes years in advance. (The longest being about 5 years in advanced that my grandmother, who was particularly gifted in interpreting dreams, warned me about and I laughed it off...) I'm a bit concerned that on a personal level this dream is one of these warning dreams and so I should be very cautious while making future choices and interactions.

Messages In This Thread
Weird Mouse Arcade - by Elyse - 09-10-2017, 05:00 PM
RE: Weird Mouse Arcade - by twiceblessed9 - 09-11-2017, 01:10 AM
RE: Weird Mouse Arcade - by ablelba - 09-11-2017, 02:43 PM
RE: Weird Mouse Arcade - by Elyse - 09-11-2017, 03:29 PM
RE: Weird Mouse Arcade - by twiceblessed9 - 09-11-2017, 07:25 PM
RE: Weird Mouse Arcade - by ThePaladin - 09-13-2017, 03:15 AM
RE: Weird Mouse Arcade - by Elyse - 09-14-2017, 08:36 PM