Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warehouse Dream, 9.21.2017 AM
This is a walk-about dream so I am posting it.

Start of dream. I am walking into what looks like a warehouse. There are bay doors that are open so I walk through there. Once inside I see people but I can’t see what they are doing. I see a dog and hope that it stays close to me.  

Then I see my ex-husband standing next to me. We walk outside the building near the bay doors. The conversation: Ex: what are you doing? Me: I am working, go away. Ex: you are not safe here, you need to come with me. Me: no, I have a job to do and I can’t leave. Ex: you are going to leave here if I have to drag you out. Me: ok then, I’ll leave but they won’t be happy.

At this point we walk toward a car near the fence. As we are waking the ex says, you drive. As we are getting into the car, we hear and see an explosion coming from the far end of the building.  Then I see a motorcycle coming around the corner of the building and the rider stops, lifts the visor of his helmet, looks at me and smiles, then he leaves. I think, hummm I need to get out of here FAST.  The ex and I get in the car and I drive through the gate. I turn right onto the road which is the opposite direction from the sirens. I am concerned about being stopped and questioned about the explosion.  My ex is sitting in the passenger side saying, get us out of here.  He is not a happy camper. End of Dream

Below is what the warehouse area looked like in the dream.

[attachment=1615]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
Warehouse Dream, 9.21.2017 AM - by Cassandra - 09-21-2017, 10:50 AM
RE: Warehouse Dream, 9.21.2017 AM - by Cassandra - 09-21-2017, 01:26 PM
RE: Warehouse Dream, 9.21.2017 AM - by Cassandra - 09-25-2017, 09:57 AM