Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10/17/14 Epic Dawn (from the Captain?)
Just something that amuses me, in my own little world here... I had a dream last night that I won't be putting in the database as it's 90% day residue and it was super short, non-event type of dream. (I've been dreaming in a very unusual manner lately which I'll talk about in another room) but this is quite amusing so I'll share it here...
I had a short dream that I joined a friend for tea, a tall blonde woman (possibly a guide or teacher), who I felt I was close to. I laughed and mentioned that I was getting the "royal treatment" as she was using the antique silver. She said "We might as well have fun with all this old stuff, your Highness, after all, you are royalty! Get it? Royal tea?!?!" And we both laughed. As we sat drinking a fragrant pot of Earl Gray tea and listening to a radio program (signal), I took note again of the tea service and began talking about the possible usefulness of "Colloidal Silver" preparations in the treatment and prevention of Ebola and the newest flu strains. I don't remember the exact content of our discussion but I woke during or directly after it. Now tonight I opened today's Dream Bot post and I had to do a double take at the list of *so many* words that were in my own dream last night!

Messages In This Thread
RE: 10/17/14 Epic Dawn (from the Captain?) - by Rae22 - 10-17-2014, 05:18 PM