Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dream about Ex-husbands family, 2.6.18
Had a dream last night 2/6/18 about my ex-husbands family. They looked the way I knew them in the 1990’s when we were married. In the dream my ex’s current wife was with them.  I am confused as to why she is here.  I don’t think much about it and start talking with one of his brothers.  His brother wanted the kids to go somewhere and I offered to take them. We walk outside to a car and 3 of the children get in the back seat. I tell him we’ll be back soon. End of Dream.

Afterthoughts: I woke up irritated and generally pissed about this dream. I miss the ex’s family sometimes and it makes me sad to see them in dreams. This morning I prayed for them all in case that is why I dreamed about them, that they need prayer. I went to FB and checked the FB page of one of his nephews that was in the dream. I found that my ex’s father passed away last Friday & the funeral is today. So now I know the “why” of the dream. And this morning I was wondering why I've been feeling so "connected" to a higher realm/dimension, what I call Heaven. Just before I found out about his passing on, I was listening to a spiritual song with my eyes closed. I saw what looked like an altar with white marble top & gold bottom with designs in it. There was a large urn on the side of the altar with incense burning. In the background I see white marble columns and white light behind the columns.

I think a piece of this puzzle has to do with his mother. I was alone with my ex’s mother when she passed on. That was an experience I’ll never forget.

My question to all you talented people here on NDC, why am I still connected on a Spiritual level to the family? Even though some of the family, like the nephews, I still think fondly of, I rarely think about them. It’s not that I mind praying for people, it’s just that when I see certain people in dreams, it brings back too many memories of what I lost.

Messages In This Thread
Dream about Ex-husbands family, 2.6.18 - by Cassandra - 02-06-2018, 11:15 AM